on a serious note, are you going to start playing mid level Razz cash games now after your big score, scotty, or just stick to pwning razz tourneys?
I havent really decided yet. I've never really liked cash games, I find them boring. I played them before, playing between 1-2 and 8-16 depending on how focused or on tilt I was and the razz games there are really soft. I still play them a bit now, but really only because I play them during times when I cant fit a tourney in. Ive played a couple sessions at 15-30 and 20-40 and done ok, and there are still enough decent players to make it a good game, but I dont know how much I want to play those. Im trying for a month to be a tourney donk, not super high limits, but spending $50-$100 in tourney buy ins a day, and playing one of the big sundays, and done well so far, and I'd rather play those than cash games if I can get good enough at them. There arent enough razz tourneys to pwn, theres the 24+2 every day, and theres the 69+6 once a week, other than those there arent any worth playing really.
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

he got banned for being decent at poker
LOL it's funny 'cause it's true. Anyone who's ever gotten good at poker, and was an NWP poster ends up giving them the high hat except druff. Even Tony G, who bought the place

9 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)8 Members: Kuge, onlyme386, chrozzo, scottyno, rocketpoker828, HangukMiguk, dereeekho, Buckeye HughesLOL

LOL it's funny 'cause it's true. Anyone who's ever gotten good at poker, and was an NWP poster ends up giving them the high hat except druff. Even Tony G, who bought the place
exactly, i think the irony of being a member of NWP and being good at poker drives them crazy. not normal person crazy, but SA21 crazy. too soon?
9 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)8 Members: Kuge, onlyme386, chrozzo, scottyno, rocketpoker828, HangukMiguk, dereeekho, Buckeye HughesLOL
8 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)7 Members: Lolli, Kuge, onlyme386, scottyno, HangukMiguk, dereeekho, Buckeye HughesShould I leave?
it's the place to be man, WELCOME TO THE PARTY!
8 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)7 Members: Lolli, Kuge, onlyme386, scottyno, HangukMiguk, dereeekho, Buckeye HughesShould I leave?
intimidated?
No, I just wanted to say Hi/trademark chrozzo
This is shameless complement fishing, and it's going to work like a charm!STAY!