• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

defcon 1 is the worstor best..if youre a warmonger
i know this is true because i googled it but it doesnt make any sense, 5 is bigger than 1 so defcon 5 should be the most deadly, stupid people who came up with rankings
i know this is true because i googled it but it doesnt make any sense, 5 is bigger than 1 so defcon 5 should be the most deadly, stupid people who came up with rankings
BUT!!!!!!in a countdown to a nuclear explosion (as an example) 1 is worse than 5..bc you have less timeobvso there
yeah but how many have you played? SAMPLE SIZE BABY!
You could always stake me. :DIn regards to the hideout stuff, that's pretty heavy ("Why's everything so heavy in the 1980's? Is there something wrong with the earth's gravitational pull?" - Name that movie). But the Sandlot is pretty sweet. So, just stay here. We'll keep you safe. And make you laugh.and give you a reach-around
I was gonna just hedge my bets, and say DefCon3.
Dr%20S%20kongdrop.jpgsooo, is it hang or suited riding the rocket? obv i'm the one who pushed the first button
This is a complete guess, but I'm gonna go with Suited.I don't know what the rocket symoblizes, honestly...
BUT!!!!!!in a countdown to a nuclear explosion (as an example) 1 is worse than 5..bc you have less timeobvso there
but 5 nuclear explosions is worse than 1obvso there
You're not going to tarnish my flawless staking record, are you???
so he needs to convince me and you, right?
You're not going to tarnish my flawless staking record, are you???
If you're serious, PM me.If you're not, then understand that I've never lost a tournament. Ever. B) TOP! 2 in one day!keira_knightley23_300.jpg
on a serious note, are you going to start playing mid level Razz cash games now after your big score, scotty, or just stick to pwning razz tourneys?
he's played a little mid stakes razz. he's playing a $10 90 players sng right now though.
If you're serious, PM me.If you're not, then understand that I've never lost a tournament. Ever. B) TOP! 2 in one day!keira_knightley23_300.jpg
OMFG NICE TOPu knew i liked her right?gn bro see u tomorrow