chrozzo had a dream last night about sexing his cousinif he lked it, does that make chrozzo a dirty person?
No, not at all.Cousins are totally fair game if it's only fantasy.
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

isn't it legal to marry a cousin? i know it is legal in canada

you must change your title immediately, i think you found your luckbox
i strongly believe in fung shui. if i am successful right now, i shall not change a thing.
i strongly believe in fung shui. if i am successful right now, i shall not change a thing.
as your av goesi got a drumset throuhg makeawish 8 yrs agoust sold it....finally...2 weeks agojust sayin
fuck both of you, you skipped me in the luckbox rotation again!
it obv passed through onlyme386 then to scottyno then back to me?so i guess it's going to be onlyme's turn soon?can i keep it after wsop me though?
it obv passed through onlyme386 then to scottyno then back to me?so i guess it's going to be onlyme's turn soon?can i keep it after wsop me though?
I think you should give it to me for a month or two.
russell crowe = badassimo
I appologize, but Russell Crowe has nothing, absolutely NOTHING on Daniel Day-Lewis or Javier Bardem. He doesn't even have anything on DDL's mustache or Javier Bardem's haircut.
I think you should give it to me for a month or two.
but the circle involves onlyme, scottyno, and me. the zenmaster can't fit a 4th person into the triangle offense
I appologize, but Russell Crowe has nothing, absolutely NOTHING on Daniel Day-Lewis or Javier Bardem. He doesn't even have anything on DDL's mustache or Javier Bardem's haircut.
agreed. Sorry, Cho, but Crowe is a stooge.
Me: win 17kScotty: win everything for a few weeksDerek: 2nd in 17kMe: NOTHINGScotty: still winning everythingDerek: win wsop seat**** YOU GUYS
Me: win 17kScotty: win everything for a few weeksDerek: 2nd in 17kMe: NOTHINGScotty: still winning everythingDerek: win wsop seat**** YOU GUYS
scotty has cooled down a little. it's me that just wins everything. it was only last tuesday that i finished 2nd in 17k gtd.
agreed. Sorry, Cho, but Crowe is a stooge.
wow bc of ONE YEAR...2 wins...and 1 toher nom in previous yrs...u think tey are betterRC is CONSISTENTw/eim done with you two
wow bc of ONE YEAR...2 wins...and 1 toher nom in previous yrs...u think tey are betterRC is CONSISTENTw/eim done with you two
lol someone winning or not winning an academy award has nothing to do with it. I think russel crowe plays the same repressed rage closet homosexual in every role. I think he's super, duper overrated.
lol someone winning or not winning an academy award has nothing to do with it. I think russel crowe plays the same repressed rage closet homosexual in every role. I think he's super, duper overrated.
well im sorry u feel that waybut agree to disagree
nah, i just cash in everything, but then get ****ed after im in the money
obv i still have it cuz i got KQ to double my AA up and A8 to shove when i have AQ and K4 to resteal against me when i have KK
scotty has cooled down a little. it's me that just wins everything. it was only last tuesday that i finished 2nd in 17k gtd.
obv i still have it cuz i got KQ to double my AA up and A8 to shove when i have AQ and K4 to resteal against me when i have KK
You can all STFU. I haven't won a tournament in about 2 years.
The hidout just hit DefCon 5... or Defcon 1.. which defcon is the really bad nukes are in the air defcon? 'cause it's that one.
LOL defcondefcon_ad_lg.jpg
You can all STFU. I haven't won a tournament in about 2 years.
yeah but how many have you played? SAMPLE SIZE BABY!