I don't know in which way you meant this, but I know how I interpreted it. AND I LOVE IT.
No, not the good way.She's dirty with the herp.I actually like Jessica Alba and think it's a real shame that Jeter dirtied her up but every time I see a pic of her that's the first thing that comes to my mind.*edit - TOP that's not diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirty.Kate_Hudson.jpg
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

Hi Shawn!
hehehe
No, not the good way.She's dirty with the herp.I actually like Jessica Alba and think it's a real shame that Jeter dirtied her up but every time I see a pic of her that's the first thing that comes to my mind.
SIGH. such a shame. i might accept the herp to fuck her though...
Can I get a Smores?
s'more what?? I haven't had anything, how can i have s'more?
No, not the good way.She's dirty with the herp.I actually like Jessica Alba and think it's a real shame that Jeter dirtied her up but every time I see a pic of her that's the first thing that comes to my mind.
I think ur just jealous Jeter didn't dirty you up.Your thoughts....
No, not the good way.She's dirty with the herp.I actually like Jessica Alba and think it's a real shame that Jeter dirtied her up but every time I see a pic of her that's the first thing that comes to my mind.*edit - TOP that's not diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirty.
Awfully judgy about a medical condition that comes from a beautiful act ( AKA Slogging Derek Jeter)She's not dirty, she's just sick.
I love the Drew Carey Show. Underrated IMO.
Drew Carey himself is just hilarious. I actually had a Chem teacher who looked and sounded EXACTLY like him. Seriously, they could have been twins.
lOL exactly, her boyfriend, a good friend of mine, doesn't like sports, and had no idea who he is, or that he has one of the worst 5 contracts in the league.
Amazing Isiah Thomas hasn't managed to land him yet, isn't it?Micro-fracture is hard to come back from, and when you were never known for "motivation", well....Time to make it rain!!!!!!
Drew Carey himself is just hilarious. I actually had a Chem teacher who looked and sounded EXACTLY like him. Seriously, they could have been twins.
If you've never read his book "Dirty Jokes and Beer", get on it..The short stories he wrote on the back end of it are worth the price of admission alone. Drew is a talented writer on top of it all.
It was a little of both, actually ..and um.. your.. house, eh? * groans, flushing a bit*
Yep. The flogging ones were shot in one of my spare bedrooms, the gagged ones were in the other spare bedroom and the rope ones are right smack dab in the middle of my living room.Unfortunately, photobucket deleted most of the pics from my camera of that weekend for "questionable content" and like a dumbass, I didn't keep a copy.
I've never heard him by himself. Maybe I'll youtube it.
heheheSIGH. such a shame. i might accept the herp to fuck her though...s'more what?? I haven't had anything, how can i have s'more?
Obviously you'd still do it. Just wrap it up. Then you don't have to worry.
I think ur just jealous Jeter didn't dirty you up.Your thoughts....
Ha! Funny thing is, I just had this conversation with some friends over the weekend.I had to think long and hard about it but in the end, yeah, you're right. I'd still fuck Jeter. With a condom of course but I'd still do it.I am not entirely proud of that but I'm not terribly bothered by it either.
Awfully judgy about a medical condition that comes from a beautiful act ( AKA Slogging Derek Jeter)She's not dirty, she's just sick.
I wouldn't call slobbing DJ beautiful.Watching Jessica Alba slobbing anyone, however, is.
Yep. The flogging ones were shot in one of my spare bedrooms, the gagged ones were in the other spare bedroom and the rope ones are right smack dab in the middle of my living room.Unfortunately, photobucket deleted most of the pics from my camera of that weekend for "questionable content" and like a dumbass, I didn't keep a copy.
*eyelids fluttering a bit, cheeks flushing a bit more* Um.. hmm that's quite.. um.. interesting....
I don't follow celebrity gossip at all, i'm proud to say
I don't either. It was just one of those things that I happened to see in passing on TV. It was exposed that she had a prescription for Valtrex which is a herpes drug.
whoawhoawhoaLink or I don't believe it.Either way, I'd let her give me the herp.
It's all rumor based on her assistant picking up her prescription of Valtrex but it hasn't been denied to the best of my knowledge.Ask the almighty Google. He'll tell you the same thing.
Ha! Funny thing is, I just had this conversation with some friends over the weekend.I had to think long and hard about it but in the end, yeah, you're right. I'd still fuck Jeter. With a condom of course but I'd still do it.I am not entirely proud of that but I'm not terribly bothered by it either.
So the general consensus of the group seems to be, Herpes, eww, grosss, dirty,......but id still f*ck em.