• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

I haven't seen you post since a couple months after I joined FCP
He's been around. He was around in '06 I know, because we had a couple exchanges, plus the whole account hacking incident he had was in '06. After that, he kinda dropped off.Happy to see him back.
I don't know how many of you have the Big Ten network, but I do and it's fucking horrible. I'm watching the Indiana-Minnesota basketball game and everytime they're in a half-court set I can't even see the ball-handler at the top and some of the guys along the baseline. Whenever the action moves quickly the camera is always a step behind. Fuck the Big Ten and their god damn network. They charge a ton of money for it, so most area cable companies won't pick it up. They know people will pay for it to watch their 3-5 games that they care about every year even though it's mostly Women's Field Hockey. This is seriously starting to piss me off.
The Big 10 Network is garbage. I never watch it. I'd rather watch the games online (even though I don't really like NCAA)
are you big ten alumni? 'cause if not, I don't know why you'd wanna watch that boring ass confrence. Worst and more boring basketball and football to watch as a neutral observer out there.
I come from a Big 10 state (NW and ILL) and I'm currently going to school in Ohio. I think the thrill of the Big 10 comes not from them winning, but just watching them play. It's kinda like The Cubs.
He's been around. He was around in '06 I know, because we had a couple exchanges, plus the whole account hacking incident he had was in '06. After that, he kinda dropped off.Happy to see him back.
I think we all had run-ins with him at some point, but that's all in the past now and we have moved on.

I do like the Boost Mobile commercial with Jermaine Dupri and Young Jeezy and the lame white kid. I'm a sucker for rap. Especiall from Dupri and Jeezy.

I think we all had run-ins with him at some point, but that's all in the past now and we have moved on.
Are you talking about when half the forum thought I was a douchebag for closing threads?Pretty sure that's why I don't go in Gen Pop anymore.
She's diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirty and preggers.
FYP.
I am watching The Sandlot right now, it's so much better than I remembered!
The sandlot is fantastic. THE GREAT BAMBINOOOOOOO!!!!!They finally refilled the vending machines in my dorm room. This makes me very happy.
FYP.The sandlot is fantastic. THE GREAT BAMBINOOOOOOO!!!!!They finally refilled the vending machines in my dorm room. This makes me very happy.
you have vending machines in your dorm room? run better, luckbox
you have vending machines in your dorm room? run better, luckbox
Vending machine refill = roommate went to the storeOh, and they also refilled the machines in the dorm building.
I honestly laughed so hard I could not catch my breath for a good 5 minutes. Such good times.I can still picture Michael laying on that bed nearly passed out with a phone to his ear
I have that picture but there's no girls kissing in it so I won't post it. It is quite adorable though. He was actually listening to Fryer on the phone and flipping him off.
that's a poor couple words for such divine photographs,
They really are beautiful aren't they?Were they the ones with the dom or the ones without? If they were without, those were shot in my house. Bit of trivia for you there.
depends on your definition of wholesome I guess
Wholesome is certainly a relative term. I think we can all agree the current Blazer roster is leaps and bounds (characterwise) beyond the previous half dozen years+
Yeah, I have a friend who strips at a high end club in the portland area who's um.. body... appeals to the black guys ( 5'10, big natural tits, and fat ass).. Apparently Miles likes to make it rain on her.
Lord knows he has enough free time (and free money) on his hands.
They really are beautiful aren't they?Were they the ones with the dom or the ones without? If they were without, those were shot in my house. Bit of trivia for you there.
It was a little of both, actually ..and um.. your.. house, eh? * groans, flushing a bit*
Are you talking about when half the forum thought I was a douchebag for closing threads?Pretty sure that's why I don't go in Gen Pop anymore.
And the normal people here don't blame you.I go in for railcalls and for the humor value.There may be 1 or 2 threads a month that actually have value.
And the normal people here don't blame you.I go in for railcalls and for the humor value.There may be 1 or 2 threads a month that actually have value.
the Well threads were good, and there are usually a few decent discussions a month
Wholesome is certainly a relative term. I think we can all agree the current Blazer roster is leaps and bounds (characterwise) beyond the previous half dozen years+Lord knows he has enough free time (and free money) on his hands.
lOL exactly, her boyfriend, a good friend of mine, doesn't like sports, and had no idea who he is, or that he has one of the worst 5 contracts in the league.