Only the ones on ur myspace.
Nikki has a myspace? I'm sure this breaks all protocal, but is there a link so I can be a creepy stalker, only without the fantasizing and putting nikki's life at risk?
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

Nikki has a myspace? I'm sure this breaks all protocal, but is there a link so I can be a creepy stalker, only without the fantasizing and putting nikki's life at risk?
assuming it's not private
I'll wait for her to give you the link. Though I am sure she doesn't mind in the least.
avi would get a myspace for this.besides, nikki seems like the voyeuristic type.
Avi already has a myspace. He just doesn't use it apart from looking at a few pictures of his ex gf and whatever other pics he can find that interest his viewing pleasure.But I'm going to seem like a creeper, so I'll stop
Jesus all you ever do is brag. I'm a strip club DJ, blah, blah, blah.....I play poker at work, blah, blah, blah. And now you drop this bombshell? Asshole.
heh.. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's "met' an B actor.. You want a real brag? My cousin played "Wanda" on Doogie Howser, MD. oooh!!
Lol, and I thought I was the only one who noticed that stuff. Like the mentally challenged girl who was raped then came back to play the sister of a boy who was killed. Was there a shortage of mediocre actors that I didnt know about?
My favorite was the SUV Captain playing the role of the neurotic stripper sugar daddy in an episode of NYPD Blue (one of the early seasons, obv)
Does Darius Miles ever make it rain in your strip club?
I've actually only seen Jerome Kersey and Jamaal Magliore, believe it or not, and I met Kersey spinning in a nightclub years back. I met Jamaal at a Macaroni Grill. lol. Damn team management for getting wholesome guys... I've seriously never had a Blazer in a strip club when I'm on shift.. Weird, eh?
heh.. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's "met' an B actor.. You want a real brag? My cousin played "Wanda" on Doogie Howser, MD. oooh!!My favorite was the SUV Captain playing the role of the neurotic stripper sugar daddy in an episode of NYPD Blue (one of the early seasons, obv)I've actually only seen Jerome Kersey and Jamaal Magliore, believe it or not, and I met Kersey spinning in a nightclub years back. I met Jamaal at a Macaroni Grill. lol. Damn team management for getting wholesome guys... I've seriously never had a Blazer in a strip club when I'm on shift.. Weird, eh?
depends on your definition of wholesome I guess
heh.. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's "met' an B actor.. You want a real brag? My cousin played "Wanda" on Doogie Howser, MD. oooh!!My favorite was the SUV Captain playing the role of the neurotic stripper sugar daddy in an episode of NYPD Blue (one of the early seasons, obv)I've actually only seen Jerome Kersey and Jamaal Magliore, believe it or not, and I met Kersey spinning in a nightclub years back. I met Jamaal at a Macaroni Grill. lol. Damn team management for getting wholesome guys... I've seriously never had a Blazer in a strip club when I'm on shift.. Weird, eh?
Yeah, I have a friend who strips at a high end club in the portland area who's um.. body... appeals to the black guys ( 5'10, big natural tits, and fat ass).. Apparently Miles likes to make it rain on her.
TOP please?Also, did this thread disappear for anyone else for a minute? I thought it got deleted.
oh, i ran off after posting. will retroactively TOP it :club:
You are correct, and that is also my daughters birthday.
and 2 days before mine. WINK WINK, nudge nudge

I just spent the afternoon working on my senior design project and finding out I have 6 months of completely wrong information and data. I need to have it all fixed by spring break (Friday) so we can order parts and start manufacturing. this is bad. VERY BAD.

I just spent the afternoon working on my senior design project and finding out I have 6 months of completely wrong information and data. I need to have it all fixed by spring break (Friday) so we can order parts and start manufacturing. this is bad. VERY BAD.
talk to your professors about it?

I don't know how many of you have the Big Ten network, but I do and it's fucking horrible. I'm watching the Indiana-Minnesota basketball game and everytime they're in a half-court set I can't even see the ball-handler at the top and some of the guys along the baseline. Whenever the action moves quickly the camera is always a step behind. Fuck the Big Ten and their god damn network. They charge a ton of money for it, so most area cable companies won't pick it up. They know people will pay for it to watch their 3-5 games that they care about every year even though it's mostly Women's Field Hockey. This is seriously starting to piss me off.

sigh
I don't know how many of you have the Big Ten network, but I do and it's fucking horrible. I'm watching the Indiana-Minnesota basketball game and everytime they're in a half-court set I can't even see the ball-handler at the top and some of the guys along the baseline. Whenever the action moves quickly the camera is always a step behind. Fuck the Big Ten and their god damn network. They charge a ton of money for it, so most area cable companies won't pick it up. They know people will pay for it to watch their 3-5 games that they care about every year even though it's mostly Women's Field Hockey. This is seriously starting to piss me off.
are you big ten alumni? 'cause if not, I don't know why you'd wanna watch that boring ass confrence. Worst and more boring basketball and football to watch as a neutral observer out there.
are you big ten alumni? 'cause if not, I don't know why you'd wanna watch that boring ass confrence. Worst and more boring basketball and football to watch as a neutral observer out there.
I go to Indiana currently, and this is the only game I don't have tickets for.I agree with you, though.
talk to your professors about it?
there's really nothing I can do about it, i have a test tomorrow morning at 8am that I have to study for a lot tonight. after that I'm free all day thursday and was planning to stay in town to play poker on friday. i guess friday's poker just got changed into a shit load of work and try to order the most important parts before taking off on saturday. then bust my balls after break, expedite shipping on some parts, and hopefully get it done.we have a customer and we gave them the completion date, they're flying into town to see the finished product so it needs to, ya know, EXIST.
I go to Indiana currently, and this is the only game I don't have tickets for.I agree with you, though.
I was at the NU-Indiana game where the students chanted " Hoosier Daddy" over and over, and Knight flipped out on the students. it was hysterical, Knight was the man.
Yup. BTN sucks. The only time I watch it is for a Badger football game that's not on any other channel.
1) She's one of dna's top friends.2) She's got a private profile.3) I'm probably going to add her after I submit this post.