I was pretty lucky. Of all the foreign profs I had only 2 didn't speak perfect English. Puri can't speak English at all, but he made up for it by leaving on the wireless microphone in the lecture hall when he went to bathroom.
hahaha that's freakin' awesome.
final season :D
! Please tell me this upcoming season is the final season.....I kinda agree though.. There isn't much left to tell, all the dirty laundry has been brought to the forefront.And i miss Anthony Anderson.. if you've met him off camera, it's funny to see him playing a hardass.. :club: he's a cool, mellow kinda guy.
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

hahaha that's freakin' awesome.
we heard everything, but never said a word to him :club:
! Please tell me this upcoming season is the final season.....I kinda agree though.. There isn't much left to tell, all the dirty laundry has been brought to the forefront.And i miss Anthony Anderson.. if you've met him off camera, it's funny to see him playing a hardass.. :D he's a cool, mellow kinda guy.
the upcoming season is it, and I still have a hard time seeing Anderson playing a hardassI'll be sad to see it go, but you're right...Lem is dead, and this whole Shane/Vic thing is going to blow up and basically end the show with one if not both of them dead
we heard everything, but never said a word to him :club: the upcoming season is it, and I still have a hard time seeing Anderson playing a hardassI'll be sad to see it go, but you're right...Lem is dead, and this whole Shane/Vic thing is going to blow up and basically end the show with one if not both of them dead
Yeah, it's a show I look forward to every year and at the end of each season I'm always asking "How the hell are they gonna top that?" So far they have, but there really isn't much more for them to be able to do and keep any semblance of believability. They'd really have to reach and that would break my heart.
the upcoming season is it, and I still have a hard time seeing Anderson playing a hardassI'll be sad to see it go, but you're right...Lem is dead, and this whole Shane/Vic thing is going to blow up and basically end the show with one if not both of them dead
Things to watch for:1. ) further indignities suffered by Dutch2. ) give and take between Claudette and Vic as her suspiscions rise3. ) Start with the Money Train, end with the Money Train4. ) That hispanic chick (teh hawt)5. ) Aceveda coming out on top, as always.anyone else feel the whole Forrest Whitaker season ended in a complete let down? There was so much buildup and then.. poof..
I love the old law and orders where they interview a stripper and you realize that's the same woman who will be an ADA in a few years.
Huh. I guess she really was workin her way through college.
She did indeed, and they made my mind burn, and my skin tingle.
They are quite stunning. I love those pictures
:club::D
I love the old law and orders where they interview a stripper and you realize that's the same woman who will be an ADA in a few years.
Nothing beat NYPD Blue for a lengthy list of who's who in bit actors playing bit parts.Of course, nothing will ever top seeing Wayne Brady on Stargate, choking someone, well before the Chapelle skit...
I like you more and more with every post.
Good to know :D
:club::D
Love You too Baby girl and even if I didn't.. I would still think of you as "art"!
Well, in interest of full disclosure, it doesn't take much to make my mind burn and skin tingle. I am a slut, afterall. But they were truly beautiful.
They REALLY are..
hahaha that's freakin' awesome.! Please tell me this upcoming season is the final season.....I kinda agree though.. There isn't much left to tell, all the dirty laundry has been brought to the forefront.And i miss Anthony Anderson.. if you've met him off camera, it's funny to see him playing a hardass.. :club: he's a cool, mellow kinda guy.
Jesus all you ever do is brag. I'm a strip club DJ, blah, blah, blah.....I play poker at work, blah, blah, blah. And now you drop this bombshell? Asshole.
Lol, and I thought I was the only one who noticed that stuff. Like the mentally challenged girl who was raped then came back to play the sister of a boy who was killed. Was there a shortage of mediocre actors that I didnt know about?
Things to watch for:1. ) further indignities suffered by Dutch2. ) give and take between Claudette and Vic as her suspiscions rise3. ) Start with the Money Train, end with the Money Train4. ) That hispanic chick (teh hawt)5. ) Aceveda coming out on top, as always.anyone else feel the whole Forrest Whitaker season ended in a complete let down? There was so much buildup and then.. poof..
Does Darius Miles ever make it rain in your strip club?
Lol, and I thought I was the only one who noticed that stuff. Like the mentally challenged girl who was raped then came back to play the sister of a boy who was killed. Was there a shortage of mediocre actors that I didnt know about?
Well, they asked me, but I turned them down...
you're alive?
pot-kettle-black.jpg
Ok. I'll admit it. I'm confused.
Yeah. You're not alone.
Oh shit. TOP...the pressssuuurrrrrehot_n_sexy_lesbian_kiss.jpg
You handled it brilliantly..So, funny dinner conversation. We were eating with this girl who's a friend of one of our friends back home. Anyway, we were talking about switching religions, and considering they're really all catholic/protestant, they wanted to know the structure for Judaism conversions. I told her that after the session, woman had to go to the Mikvah(Ritual bath) and men had to be circumsized. From there the conversation went to circumsision, ie why do you get circumsized. I talked about the religious aspect (Abraham and all), and then about the health issues (keeps it cleaner). Anyway, then this happened:Her: So wait. What is the foreskin? Like, what would a penis with the foreskin look like?Yeah. That was a fun conversation. No whipping out of the junk though. Both me and my other guy friend there were circumsized. After we drew a diagram, she then askedHer: So do you remember it? Like do you still have the skin?No comment.