For my own personal reasons I am going to imagine that happened concurrently with Nik Boob suckage.
I'm glad you got that quoted considering he edited his post.
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

Have I ever seen them clamped? I now have to weed through all the pictures lol
I have pictures of that that Dirk Hooper took. I'll have to look for those. Here's Alan and I in a compromising position. The first FCPHA sweaty pillowfight. I'd like you all to make note that I've lost 40 pounds since then. Imagine me skinnier.thickgirlinpinkbra.jpgI didn't know that was going to be the top. Alan and I were cracking up during that. Seriously, the kind of laughing you do where you can't breathe.Here's another TOP that is kinda cool:nikki209.jpg
I have pictures of that that Dirk Hooper took. I'll have to look for those. Here's Alan and I in a compromising position. The first FCPHA sweaty pillowfight. I'd like you all to make note that I've lost 40 pounds since then. Imagine me skinnier.
I think that was the night I finished 2nd in that MTT at Binions, look how fat my wallet was! (but I know thats the first thing everyones eyes went to anyways)
you might be, maybe.. but my kink radar is blaring.
truff, never excitement when I'm around..... unless there are superfreaks around
I think that was the night I finished 2nd in that MTT at Binions, look how fat my wallet was! (but I know thats the first thing everyones eyes went to anyways)
No.. I honestly think it was Nik's boobage.. stop trying to steal her thunder Mr. Attention whore!
Alan and I were cracking up during that. Seriously, the kind of laughing you do where you can't breathe.
I honestly laughed so hard I could not catch my breath for a good 5 minutes. Such good times.I can still picture Michael laying on that bed nearly passed out with a phone to his ear
Wait, where do you work? And aren't both your bosses in jail?
One still is, one's out.. Just another day at the office.. Someday we'll pay taxes.Today is not that day.
I like that TOP.And why the hell is Dexter such an awesome show?
Everyone likes that top..And Dexter is quite the show.. my girl got me hooked on it, it tides me over until The Shield fires back up again.

I'm almost done with my to-do list for the day. Now, I have to decide what to eat for dinner...- Chicken Pasta- Three Cheese Chicken (Betty Crocker 5-minute meal-in-a-box)- Frozen PizzaSuggestions?

I'm almost done with my to-do list for the day. Now, I have to decide what to eat for dinner...- Chicken Pasta- Three Cheese Chicken (Betty Crocker 5-minute meal-in-a-box)- Frozen PizzaSuggestions?
kimchi + rice