• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

zomg... Wednesday is always amateur audition day at the club...I swear my boss just left a trail of jager from the bus stop to the club...Even with a penis, We're batting 1/6 on any reaction whatsoever so far..I just ordered a crown and coke, and it's not even 1pm.. This is gonna be a long day lol. :club:

zomg... Wednesday is always amateur audition day at the club...I swear my boss just left a trail of jager from the bus stop to the club...Even with a penis, We're batting 1/6 on any reaction whatsoever so far..I just ordered a crown and coke, and it's not even 1pm.. This is gonna be a long day lol. :club:
Wait, where do you work? And aren't both your bosses in jail?
Have you not seen them? I thought pretty much everybody had seen them.
I haven't seen them. j/s.Break is two days away. Cannot wait. I get to meet my cat!
Have you not seen them? I thought pretty much everybody had seen them.
I haven't seen them.
I haven't seen them. j/s.Break is two days away. Cannot wait. I get to meet my cat!
I have not.. you know where my pm box is.
4th, hook us up woman!
Two days? I hate you.Mine is next week. I get about 2 weeks off though, since it runs into Easter.
Have I ever seen them clamped? I now have to weed through all the pictures lol
definitely seen them duct taped, i dont remember clamps thoughedit, its duck taped isnt it? duct/duck? wtf i dont know, black tape
that was the night I got my first ever limo BJ (from my wife). good times.
For my own personal reasons I am going to imagine that happened concurrently with Nik Boob suckage.