• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

I should give you Hyunsil's contact info for a crash course in Arabic. Srsly man, wow...
yeah, it's pretty hard sometimes but they've all been in country for 10+ years now. They're accents are at least manageable at this point
yeah, it's pretty hard sometimes but they've all been in country for 10+ years now. They're accents are at least manageable at this point
I though it was just determined you went to a Catholic school? Color me confusededed
I though it was just determined you went to a Catholic school? Color me confusededed
I do too. That doesn't stop them from hiring guys with weird names who don't speak English well.
I do too. That doesn't stop them from hiring guys with weird names who don't speak English well.
QFT
A bunch of non-catholics teaching at your univesity?
Well, there are priests teaching some classes but there's not a whole lot of Jesuit priests with a lot of industry experience in engineering...retroactive TOP:jennifer-aniston.jpg
She seriously can't. She got banned and had to promise not to post girls kissing pics ever again to get back. I, however, have never (yet) been banned.IMG_0949.jpg
And then 3 posts later.......................
Im on jtv taking karaoke requests if anyone is interested
:club:
Q. QYAYQI. qyayqi. just call me q. that's Q, lower case. not G, upper or lower. Q.
Oh. I appologize greatly, sir. To make it up to you, here is the code I promised (I'm not including the class stuff)://this program lists all three digit numbers that have all three digits prime numbers (first number is 111, second 113, last 999)int f,s,t; //f is the first digit, s is the second, t is the thirdString number;for(f=1; f%2==0 && f<=9; f=f+2){for(s=1; s%2==0 && s<=9; s=s+2){for(t=1; t%2==0 && t<=9; t=t+2){number = f+s+t;System.out.print(number + " ");}}}I ran out of time and therefore did not get this. I figured it out while showering shortly afterwards.
You have 2 exams in one day?Usually when that happens to me (or 3), for some reason the word, "Bomb" comes to mind.
Yeah, I had 2 tests today. I also have on friday. It's actually a normal occurance for me to have multiple exams on the same day.
also, I had no idea smac was a woman. Live and learn.
At least I wasn't the only one. Oops. My apologies.Tests are done, thank god. Now all I have to do is write the ****ing budget for Hillel. al;ksdgj;alsdkjfa;slkjdg;lkfjse
QFTWell, there are priests teaching some classes but there's not a whole lot of Jesuit priests with a lot of industry experience in engineering...
TOP please?Also, did this thread disappear for anyone else for a minute? I thought it got deleted.
Hehe no problem.. It's not like I used a female name or anything :club:
Hehe no problem.. It's not like I used a female name or anything :D
Stupid Board..
TRIPLE POST(damnit, she edited the 3rd one)
also, I had no idea smac was a woman. Live and learn.
She's an awesome woman.
I heart nipples.That is all.
I have those.
I heart nipple clamps. That is all.
I have these, too!