I thought only gay people wore those...
Is Kuge trying to tell us something? :club:
Congrats Kuge.In other news, I'm withdrawing from my class tomorrow. That will make this a 9 credit semester. There's no way I pass this science class without losing my mind.
Science classes = lame. What branch of science is it?
Good lord from work to tonigt like 7 page of boobs and some gayness and more boobs.LOL at Hang still wanting only a couple pages a day of quality posts.
There's nothing wrong with this.
At least it's not 24/7 emma watson.Thanks sir. Next week (provided I'm off) I'm winning it. That tournament is such a money tree it's not even funny.
QFTand who wants to put me in the $75 Stud tonight?Bueller? Bueller?Edit: TOPjessica-alba-california.jpg
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

lol, chris knows i love him!I found a wingstop in COEUR D ALENE, which is like 30 minutes from here. Next time I'm too tilted on a saturday to play poker, I'll go over for lunch. What do I need to get? And do you have a full selection of boneless?
Cool.Full selection? If you mean can you get Boneless sauced in any of out flavors...yes.
weeee congrats
TY
Congrats Kuge.
TY!
well done, looks like you're finally hitting your stride.
Weeeeeeee!
Good lord from work to tonigt like 7 page of boobs and some gayness and more boobs.LOL at Hang still wanting only a couple pages a day of quality posts.
QFT! LOL. I'm not complaining though, very easy on the eyes.
I saw that gay comment...well...HUZZAH BRAG BECAUSE I'M STILL HAPPY!!victorymi0.jpg
Well done Kuge. Way to show them who da boss be.
My railing wasn't too obnoxios, was it? I Find railing in caps, and quoting Vaders Revelations of a Black Moses to be quite off putting for the opposition.
You're railing was amazing. Best railing I've seen in a long time, and I consider myself to be an expert railer (ask Don).
I consider Shawn a founder, as we were discussing doing this when the dramabomb hit the hideout.And considering how much BigD has contributed so quickly, and Nikki for the first post, they definitely get honorable mentions.Usually I don't give honorable mentions, so wear them with pride.
Pretty sure this thread is the only reason I still come to FCP.1 test done, 1 test to go. I ****ed up the last loop problem. I'll post the loop I did and the loop I should have done later (Gyaygi, get ready). I have to get to class now (Portuguese FTL). Oh, and today's my dad's birthday. March 5th ftl.
1 test done, 1 test to go. I ****ed up the last loop problem. I'll post the loop I did and the loop I should have done later (Gyaygi, get ready). I have to get to class now (Portuguese FTL). Oh, and today's my dad's birthday. March 5th ftl.
You have 2 exams in one day?Usually when that happens to me (or 3), for some reason the word, "Bomb" comes to mind.
"Plants and Society"
That's not lame, that's fucking retarded.Save the trees, global warming is a disaster!(Obviously I have no idea what the class entails, but it's the best way I know of for making fun of it)I have an exam of my own tonight. Two essays and 20 short answer questions.
I just threw up in my mouth...a bit.I would always look for the "self-paced" versions of those classes.
That's not lame, that's fucking retarded.Save the trees, global warming is a disaster!(Obviously I have no idea what the class entails, but it's the best way I know of for making fun of it)I have an exam of my own tonight. Two essays and 20 short answer questions.
Yeah, I need one lab class to fulfill that requirement for graduation and was told this was easy. I'm not trusting that person again.
Oh, and today's my dad's birthday. March 5th ftl.
Beware the Ides of March.
"Burning Dog Poo And The Human Response"
FYP
physics 101 if it counts
Not if you took it with the professor I had.I know you didn't, but OMG.Turkish guy, couldn't speak English worth a crap. At. All.His first name was Mustafa. I was always torn between calling him Mufasa and making Austin Powers jokes.No one understood anything in his class. He was cool about it though, graded us on this huge curve, and everyone passed.But I still got absolutely zilch out of the class.
Yeah, I need one lab class to fulfill that requirement for graduation and was told this was easy. I'm not trusting that person again.
I did a Biology lab a few years ago in the summer. The hardest part of that was waking up for an 8 AM class.
Beware the Ides of March.FYPNot if you took it with the professor I had.I know you didn't, but OMG.Turkish guy, couldn't speak English worth a crap. At. All.His first name was Mustafa. I was always torn between calling him Mufasa and making Austin Powers jokes.No one understood anything in his class. He was cool about it though, graded us on this huge curve, and everyone passed.But I still got absolutely zilch out of the class.
Reminds me of a Math class I had a few years ago with a Chinese guy named Chaogui (I still can't pronounce this FWIW.) I passed the class (I got a 92 or something on the first test 'cause it was stuff I had in high school) - I gave up on trying to understand him after a month and didn't do as well on the other two tests.
Reminds me of a Math class I had a few years ago with a Chinese guy named Chaogui (I still can't pronounce this FWIW.) I passed the class (I got a 92 or something on the first test 'cause it was stuff I had in high school) - I gave up on trying to understand him after a month and didn't do as well on the other two tests.
Flashback to Dr. Nyguen (sp) for World Religion. Always fun when you can't understand the professor
My profs:Kuhallid Akbar AnsariAbdul AzizJuan BalaMassimo CapobianchiAnwar Khattak
I should give you Hyunsil's contact info for a crash course in Arabic. Srsly man, wow...

So my Spring Break starts on Saturday and I have a 25 page report due on the Tuesday we come back and I haven't started.I'm gonna fail.