• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

My railing wasn't too obnoxios, was it? I Find railing in caps, and quoting Vaders Revelations of a Black Moses to be quite off putting for the opposition.
TYPING IN CAPS HELPS TILT YOUR ENEMY.
Good lord from work to tonigt like 7 page of boobs and some gayness and more boobs.LOL at Hang still wanting only a couple pages a day of quality posts.
Dude, quit riding me like a shetland pony man.I'm actually digging this direction.At least it's not 24/7 emma watson.
My railing wasn't too obnoxios, was it? I Find railing in caps, and quoting Vaders Revelations of a Black Moses to be quite off putting for the opposition.
No not at all.That was actually the greatest railing I've ever seen.
Hang, I railed you for a bit in the razz event tonight. Solid cash.
Thanks sir. Next week (provided I'm off) I'm winning it. That tournament is such a money tree it's not even funny.
QFTsigned,Co-founder of The Sandlot
You better back your honkey azz up, white boy. Just 'cause you were disgruntled with the Hideout, doesn't make you a co-founder. I think Founding honors go pretty much solo to hang, but if others would be, say.. considered to be co-founders, You better scroll back to page 1, and see who got on the ground floor of this biatch.Obv brag post.
You better back your honkey azz up, white boy. Just 'cause you were disgruntled with the Hideout, doesn't make you a co-founder. I think Founding honors go pretty much solo to hang, but if others would be, say.. considered to be co-founders, You better scroll back to page 1, and see who got on the ground floor of this biatch.Obv brag post.
I consider Shawn a founder, as we were discussing doing this when the dramabomb hit the hideout.And considering how much BigD has contributed so quickly, and Nikki for the first post, they definitely get honorable mentions.Usually I don't give honorable mentions, so wear them with pride.
I consider Shawn a founder, as we were discussing doing this when the dramabomb hit the hideout.And considering how much BigD has contributed so quickly, and Nikki for the first post, they definitely get honorable mentions.Usually I don't give honorable mentions, so wear them with pride.
So it shall be written, so it shall be done
PWNT BITCH.NIGGA PLEAZE
"Only one man died for my sins, Nancy, and his name wasn't Chris"-Weeds
When is it that you sleep? I'm just curious, no judgement, just amazed by how you're kinda here at all hours.
Ahh, hey-zeus, I like him very much but he no help me hit curveball.
When is it that you sleep? I'm just curious, no judgement, just amazed by how you're kinda here at all hours.
My sleep schedule is rather free flowing. I'm on a 26 hour clock, pretty much.
I've watched every episode of this show since Sunday. Thoughts on Nancy? I don't think she's that hot, her tits are tiny, way to pale, her ass looks great though.

The scene where she fucks conrad is great, but the scene where she gets bent over the desk by Sullivan wasn't attractive at all. I didn't even get a LITTLE chubby from it.

lol, its funny because its tha twufth
I'm no liar. I had to IMDB sandlot to check the actress' real name because I couldn't believe that was her.
My sleep schedule is rather free flowing. I'm on a 26 hour clock, pretty much.
I see. Mine is kind of all over the place, but I won't say it doesn't suck sometimes. I could be in bed by 7:45am (I work C shift), or I could still be up at 7:45pm worrying about how I'll manage to stay awake all night on an hour of napping. Depends on what I'm doing from day to day, pretty much.
I've watched every episode of this show since Sunday. Thoughts on Nancy? I don't think she's that hot, her tits are tiny, way to pale, her ass looks great though. The scene where she fucks conrad is great, but the scene where she gets bent over the desk by Sullivan wasn't attractive at all. I didn't even get a LITTLE chubby from it.I'm no liar. I had to IMDB sandlot to check the actress' real name because I couldn't believe that was her.
I'm only on episode 4, don't spoil please. I do think she's hot, however. Don't like the small tits.
I'm only on episode 4, don't spoil please. I do think she's hot, however. Don't like the small tits.
Theres always plastic surgery.