• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

so yeahthey said rain tmorrow and low temsthen changed that to 30 % chace and even tempsbut now..im in the basement....and i cant hear the TV over the ****ing raini hate my weather station

Bwahahahahhahahaaaaa!He had to love this comment!And yes Chrozzo......I am the man. We have awesome food. Wish you had one nearby to try it.
lol, chris knows i love him!I found a wingstop in COEUR D ALENE, which is like 30 minutes from here. Next time I'm too tilted on a saturday to play poker, I'll go over for lunch. What do I need to get? And do you have a full selection of boneless?
Scotty out in 6th :(Hang currently 5/5. COME ON HANG!
puuuuuuuuuuuuuukei must be insane to play as many of these things as I do
Man, I've got like 10 pages of ketchup.
Qyay is going to be PISSED
Q is going upset at the lack of tomato regard here.
it's okay. really. i just finished 20 pages of soylent green. that's RIGHT. soylent green!! it's made frome PEOPLE!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE IT??? YOU'RE NOT SO FREAKIN' SMART NOW, MONKEY BOY!!!
Gyaygi, what can you tell me about looping strings?
what do you want to know about looping strings?
it's okay. really. i just finished 20 pages of soylent green. that's RIGHT. soylent green!! it's made frome PEOPLE!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE IT??? YOU'RE NOT SO FREAKIN' SMART NOW, MONKEY BOY!!!what do you want to know about looping strings?
like if I have a word and I want to find out if it's a palindrome. I know I need a loop. How would I do this?Pseudo code is fine.
Ya, she is fabulous! I was posting pics as you were posting this.^^
bless you for it.You, sir, are a true hero of the horny AND lazy. :club:
bless you for it.You, sir, are a true hero of the horny AND lazy. :club:
watch ferguson right nowi would DO ricci any second of any dayad i said the same thing last night when she ws on Leno
like if I have a word and I want to find out if it's a palindrome. I know I need a loop. How would I do this?
get palindrome to testcount i from 0 to (palindrome.length()/2 - 1)- if palindrome.charAt(i) != palindrome.charAt(stringlength-i-1) then set fail flag and exit loop.output results.
get palindrome to testcount i from 0 to (palindrome.length()/2 - 1)- if palindrome.charAt(i) != palindrome.charAt(stringlength-i) then set fail flag and exit loop.output results.
lol your posts are like free drugs.