I've gotta say, I'm very impressed by the legs this thread is showing. 13-14 pages in a day is quite impressive, nice show all.Who would have thought the Armies, Sickies, Hideout(ies), and Couchies could all play nicely together?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

You know those people that are just complete and utter jerks? Those guys that, if someone were to kill them, you may throw a celebration? I hate having to live with one. Hate hate hate.
Passive Aggressive war ftw. Just start playing your music pretty loud, if you're in a dorm, have your alarm go off early and keep hitting the snooze. Either always be in your room so he has to go elsewhere with his friends, come back really late, etc...It works. I've done it before, and one of my friends is in a major passive aggressive war with her roommate (who's a total **** fwiw).
I just got Rick Rolled watching FAMILY GUY... not even kidding.Brian breaks out in a Rick Roll
Yes. This episode is amazing.Gyaygi, what can you tell me about looping strings?
Passive Aggressive war ftw. Just start playing your music pretty loud, if you're in a dorm, have your alarm go off early and keep hitting the snooze. Either always be in your room so he has to go elsewhere with his friends, come back really late, etc...
It's a 2 story fraternity house. He lives in the basement. So, I don't think there's a lot I can do.FTR, he's everything a brother should never be.
It's a 2 story fraternity house. He lives in the basement. So, I don't think there's a lot I can do.FTR, he's everything a brother should never be.
Dude, if you're in a frat, anything goes. Just start ****ing with him. You know, Seran wrap on the toilet, turn his room upsidown, move his stuff on the lawn, salt in his coke, the good stuff.Of course, I'm not in a frat, so I don't know if this is true. But pranks are the way to go.
Dude, if you're in a frat, anything goes. Just start ****ing with him. You know, Seran wrap on the toilet, turn his room upsidown, move his stuff on the lawn, salt in his coke, the good stuff.Of course, I'm not in a frat, so I don't know if this is true. But pranks are the way to go.
i was i a fratwe did all thatplus moreon thing....fill a manila envelope up with shaving cream..the slup opening under their door..then jump on HARD!...shaving cream will cover the romive seen itits ugly

ima donkeyFull Tilt Poker Game #5506321357: $5,000 Guarantee (41409371), Table 1 - 1000/2000 Ante 150 - Limit Razz - 0:12:48 ET - 2008/03/05Seat 1: ThePlayer10 (12,968)Seat 2: 3CookiesPlzkthx (31,811)Seat 3: Gromit05 (13,088)Seat 4: KrappyKonnect (25,541)Seat 6: BILLYOC1 (11,217)Seat 7: scotyno (8,538)Seat 8: muscleu (12,797)ThePlayer10 antes 1503CookiesPlzkthx antes 150Gromit05 antes 150KrappyKonnect antes 150BILLYOC1 antes 150scotyno antes 150muscleu antes 150*** 3RD STREET ***Dealt to ThePlayer10 [5s]Dealt to 3CookiesPlzkthx [Kh]Dealt to Gromit05 [7c]Dealt to KrappyKonnect [Ad]Dealt to BILLYOC1 [8d]Dealt to scotyno [6c 2s] [4h]Dealt to muscleu [7h]3CookiesPlzkthx is high with [Kh]3CookiesPlzkthx brings in for 300Gromit05 foldsKrappyKonnect foldsBILLYOC1 completes it to 1,000scotyno raises to 2,000muscleu: she fiddled with her chips 4 15 minutesmuscleu has 15 seconds left to actmuscleu foldsThePlayer10 calls 2,0003CookiesPlzkthx foldsBILLYOC1 calls 1,000*** 4TH STREET ***Dealt to ThePlayer10 [5s] [3h]Dealt to BILLYOC1 [8d] [9c]Dealt to scotyno [6c 2s 4h] [Qs]ThePlayer10 bets 1,000BILLYOC1 has 15 seconds left to actBILLYOC1 foldsscotyno calls 1,000*** 5TH STREET ***Dealt to ThePlayer10 [5s 3h] [Jc]Dealt to scotyno [6c 2s 4h Qs] [Th]ThePlayer10 bets 2,000scotyno calls 2,000*** 6TH STREET ***Dealt to ThePlayer10 [5s 3h Jc] [5h]Dealt to scotyno [6c 2s 4h Qs Th] [Jd]scotyno checksThePlayer10 bets 2,000scotyno calls 2,000*** 7TH STREET ***Dealt to scotyno [6c 2s 4h Qs Th Jd] [As]scotyno bets 1,388, and is all inThePlayer10 calls 1,388*** SHOW DOWN ***scotyno shows [6c 2s 4h Qs Th Jd As] T,6,4,2,AThePlayer10 mucksscotyno wins the pot (20,126) with T,6,4,2,A*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 20,126 | Rake 0Seat 1: ThePlayer10 mucked [Kd 4c 5s 3h Jc 5h 2h] - J,5,4,3,2Seat 2: 3CookiesPlzkthx folded on 3rd St.Seat 3: Gromit05 folded on 3rd St.Seat 4: KrappyKonnect folded on 3rd St.Seat 6: BILLYOC1 folded on 4th St.Seat 7: scotyno showed [6c 2s 4h Qs Th Jd As] and won (20,126) with T,6,4,2,ASeat 8: muscleu folded on 3rd St.

Lemon Pepper and Garlic Parmesan for sure. All of our 9 flavors are very good. Alot of the Army guys loved the Cajun. It's one of my favs also.Def try the Original Hot....to compare against others obv.
Dear Mr. Wing Expert,Does it make me less of a man that I like boneless wings considerably more than regular?Thanks!
Dear Mr. Wing Expert,Does it make me less of a man that I like boneless wings considerably more than regular?Thanks!
u sicken meI FROM BUFFALO!!!!!!!AND BONELESS WINGS ARE FOR PUSSIES!!!!
Not typically. But this is definately an idea before the end of the lease.
i was i a fratwe did all thatplus moreon thing....fill a manila envelope up with shaving cream..the slup opening under their door..then jump on HARD!...shaving cream will cover the romive seen itits ugly
That happened to me when I was living in the dorms It was funnier because the shaving cream mostly got on my roomate's (different roomate) stuff.
Not at all. It means that you like more meat.which could make you gay.not that there's anything wrong with that.
If there is no bone, that is not a wing. That is a chicken finger with buffalo sauce on it. And plus, you can't do the "Strip the bone with your teeth" if there's no bone!
Is you're name Mr. Wing Expert????
IT FUCKING SHOULD BEI WAS BORN AND RAISED IN BUFFALOI KNOW THIS SHIT ABOVE AND BEYONDHE LIVE IN INDIANA OR SOME SHITWTF!?(obv i love u so much brad, but u just dont know...i sorry)