• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

HAHA! And these are only the ones I CAN post!pokerspice......Yvonne.Also known as the 3rd girl in the pic kissing my wife and Nikki.
E-mail those to me? I'll PM with details.
Yeah, but nothing like the Deep Dish heaven they used to serve, back when they had the sit down Pac Man games, and ever table had those awful red checkered tablecloths. I will grant you that I enjoy the P'zones when they come around from time to time.Yeah, welcome to the new playground . I'm sure most agreed with Hang's sentiment, but fighting on the internet is sooo unsavory... He said what many had thought, and I respect that.Now drop it and start posting pics of girls kissing and start discussing food that clogs arteries and halves lifespans. :club:
The Calizza's were the shit, but those are LONG gone.
please quit...any more and I'll die of exhaustion
I concur. The spirit is willing but the flesh is...spongy...bruised....

You know those people that are just complete and utter jerks? Those guys that, if someone were to kill them, you may throw a celebration? I hate having to live with one. Hate hate hate.

You know those people that are just complete and utter jerks? Those guys that, if someone were to kill them, you may throw a celebration? I hate having to live with one. Hate hate hate.
Is it your wife or j-web?
KeithCrime? No?Oh.