• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

Well, it took a few days, but I've got my Spring playlist set. Here it is:1. Melissa - The Allman Brothers2. Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles3. Just Like Tom Thumbs Blues - Bob Dylan4. Waitin' On A Sunny Day - Bruce Springsteen5. Kooks- David Bowie6. Yankee Bayonet (I Will Be Home Then) - The Decemberists7. I Know You Know - The Friendly Indians8. O Canto Da Ema - Gilberto Gil9. Fallen From The Sky - Glen Hansard10. Til The Morning Comes - Grateful Dead11. Little Wing - Jimi Hendrix12. I Can See Clearly Now - Johnny Nash13. The Rain Song - Led Zeppelin14. Daughter - Pearl Jam15. Red Rain - Peter Gabriel16. Chicago - Sufjan Stevens17. Into The Great Wide Open - Tom Petty18. Pride(In The Name Of Love) - U2 (Though I'd rather have Beatuiful Day. If anyone has that song, could they send it to me?)19. Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison20. Emmenance Front - The WhoTHoughts?
Group called "Ubergroove" (there's an umlat in there somewhere" does a killer remake of little wing you'll want to hear.. And for a strip club DJ, Alabama's cover of the Carpenter's "Touch me when we're Dancing" is pure comedy gold.Not fully into that choice for Chicago, I'd probably go full soundtrack with Cetera's "Glory of Love", or for the better song, hit up Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes" for the full 80's movie soundtrack experience.For Pearl Jam, Daughter is a great choice, but I'd be remiss to not include "Release", "Corduroy", "Elderly Women Behind the Counter in a Small Town", or "Garden" as a better choice."Moon Dance" > "Brown Eyed Girl"If you want random punk cover and dislike B.E.G., go for Pennywise's "Stand By Me", which always makes me chuckle.If you are going U2, stick with "With or Without You", although "Where the Streets Have no Name" has some sort of "Eye of the Tiger" effect on me for pumping me up, for some odd reason.Johnny Nash I love, I'd add "Stir It Up" to juice up your list a bit.Springsteen isn't complete without "Brilliant Disguise" or "Secret Garden" for good mood music...Zepplin i'd toss "Misty Mountain Hop" in there, but there's a great bluegrass group that covers Stairway with TINY Freakin' TIM doing the Plant vocals.. It's a rare find of Kazaa, but well worth the struggle if you manage to succeed..Beatles and Dylan: Yeah, pick anything.. You can fill Ipod's with either, truthfully.. It's a no lose situation.
Bad angels get spankings, they don't get kisses.. they have to beg for those.
Oh my...brb
Dingo: You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me. All: And me. And me too. And me. Dingo: Yes. Yes, you must give us all a good spanking. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dingo: And after the spanking, the oral sex. Galahad: Well, I could stay a bit longer...
Thank you!
LAUNCELOT: We were in the nick of time. You were in great peril.GALAHAD: I don't think I was.LAUNCELOT: Yes, you were. You were in terrible peril.GALAHAD: Look, let me go back in there and face the peril.LAUNCELOT: No, it's too perilous.GALAHAD: Look, it's my duty as a knight to sample as much peril as I can.LAUNCELOT: No, we've got to find the Holy Grail. Come on!GALAHAD: Oh, let me have just a little bit of peril?LAUNCELOT: No. It's unhealthy.GALAHAD: I bet you're gay.LAUNCELOT: No, I'm not.
And you, too! Bad naughty Zoot!
Wasn't there an entire thread with this?Anyways, I go home on Friday. I'm pretty sure the first thing I'm doing is going to Lou Malnati's, there's one a whole 3 minutes from me.
It was on czpoker. I had a special thread.
Brad, any recommendations on what to get at Wing Stop?I'm going to try to go there over Spring Break some time.
Lemon Pepper and Garlic Parmesan for sure. All of our 9 flavors are very good. Alot of the Army guys loved the Cajun. It's one of my favs also.Def try the Original Hot....to compare against others obv.
Can we call her "small blind" if she does look first? And maybe I'm "big blind"? We'd always be right next to each other that way.
Nah, you're the shovebot who's going to stop her from attacking limpers. You'll just push hard the second you see Broadway and little resistance.
Lemon Pepper and Garlic Parmesan for sure. All of our 9 flavors are very good. Alot of the Army guys loved the Cajun. It's one of my favs also.Def try the Original Hot....to compare against others obv.
siiigh
Not kissing, but fun nonetheless....sample2.jpg
Hang's currently hiding under his bed, I think... You've triggered flashbacks.. Damn you!