woah woah woah, this is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. please post :club:
wellthats why God invented PMs and Email
She seriously can't. She got banned and had to promise not to post girls kissing pics ever again to get back. I, however, have never (yet) been banned.IMG_0949.jpg
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

She seriously can't. She got banned and had to promise not to post girls kissing pics ever again to get back. I, however, have never (yet) been banned.IMG_0949.jpg
I approve of this
I'll make that swap.. describe the chicken nuggets a bit first.. I don't want to come out short on the dealTwice of everything is nice, no?Donkette... lol... Can we go a bit further and call her Donkette15 if she's willing to sex0r you without looking first?
Can we call her "small blind" if she does look first? And maybe I'm "big blind"? We'd always be right next to each other that way.
QUOTE(BigDMcGee @ Tuesday, March 4th, 2008, 6:42 PM) *Note to self, Kiss nikki and procure pics for evidence b/c no one would ever believe it otherwise.FYP
Bad angels get spankings, they don't get kisses.. they have to beg for those.
BOOM!That's my fuckin hotass wife right there!My hand and my Cell obv taking pics as well!SHIP IT!

Dingo: You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me. All: And me. And me too. And me. Dingo: Yes. Yes, you must give us all a good spanking. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dingo: And after the spanking, the oral sex. Galahad: Well, I could stay a bit longer...

Does anyone else remember the good ole days when nikki posted pictures of girls kissing in any thread where people were flaming each other, to calm people down? Those were the days, boy.
I do miss those days...
omfgthank you miss id like another!
Sir...I like you.....don't make me kill you.I am the motherfucking wingmaster!Ask my bitches!/convo
well....i challenge u...TO A DUELme from BUFFALO....THE GOD CITY OF WINGS OKBRING IT!TOPgirls-kissing.jpg
She seriously can't. She got banned and had to promise not to post girls kissing pics ever again to get back. I, however, have never (yet) been banned.
Neither Have I!sample5.jpg
no B-Dub's in WA?
huh?There's a ton of things not in WA that I miss a ton from St. Louis.Hardee'sTaco Bell's Frito Burrito (although I just found out Sonic has something very similar)good sports teams
I approve of this
QFT
<3 <3 <3 it
I approve of this
So do I
BOOM!That's my fuckin hotass wife right there!My hand and my Cell obv taking pics as well!SHIP IT!
Seriously? Post more pics please.
Dingo: You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me. All: And me. And me too. And me. Dingo: Yes. Yes, you must give us all a good spanking. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dingo: And after the spanking, the oral sex. Galahad: Well, I could stay a bit longer...
LAUNCELOT: We were in the nick of time. You were in great peril.GALAHAD: I don't think I was.LAUNCELOT: Yes, you were. You were in terrible peril.GALAHAD: Look, let me go back in there and face the peril.LAUNCELOT: No, it's too perilous.GALAHAD: Look, it's my duty as a knight to sample as much peril as I can.LAUNCELOT: No, we've got to find the Holy Grail. Come on!GALAHAD: Oh, let me have just a little bit of peril?LAUNCELOT: No. It's unhealthy.GALAHAD: I bet you're gay.LAUNCELOT: No, I'm not.
omfgthank you miss id like another!well....i challenge u...TO A DUELme from BUFFALO....THE GOD CITY OF WINGS OKBRING IT!
You mean Buffalo, NY...home of the Annual Buffalo WingFest where Wingstop has won Top Honors as Best Wings in the country the last few years.......Yep....I know it!