TOPkeiraknightley004.jpgkeira-knightley.jpg
Very, very nice.Sidenote: I looked up the nutritional information on the milkshake. I'm pretty sure I'm never having one ever again. I worked too hard to get unfat.
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

Does anyone else remember the good ole days when nikki posted pictures of girls kissing in any thread where people were flaming each other, to calm people down? Those were the days, boy.

Does anyone else remember the good ole days when nikki posted pictures of girls kissing in any thread where people were flaming each other, to calm people down? Those were the days, boy.
I got the ban hammer for that. I had to beg my way back in. I don't post pics of girls kissing anymore, not even the ones with me in them.
yeah wtf!?
I got the ban hammer for that. I had to beg my way back in. I don't post pics of girls kissing anymore, not even the ones with me in them.
woah woah woah, this is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. please post :club:
wellthats why God invented PMs and Email
I just like being vague. It's a quote from a crappy Trojan war movie with a very uninspiring speech from a current hollywood hearthrob.
If you are talking about Troy I have intentionally purged all memories of that movie from my memory, except for his jump kill move, that was pretty funny.
Hey everybody,SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!Man, I've got like 10 pages of ketchup.
Q is going upset at the lack of tomato regard here.
SIGH long drive from WA to the nearest S'N'Snewmap.gif
Hmm, there's some in PA. I'm guessing I'd still have to travel a few hours, as I don't think there's any in NEPA
wtf? So lame.

mother of god....This thread is so out of control, lol..My net's down at home, Direct TV went out today as well (tree fell and gave my dish a bad beat), so I actually..Read a book today. omg."More Twisted" short story anthology by Jeffery Deaver. It's a whole ton of suspense short stories.. It's well worth the effort, and the stories are only 30 pages each.. I haven't been this excited about a book since the Borderlands Anthology.I'm a total short story junkie, fwiw.

Now you're just being a tease.
Me? never..
Note to self, Kiss up to nikki and procure girl kissing pm's.
Tease.
You can hit me whenever the mood strikes you. Yum.
Fo sho.....When it comes to Wings....we win.....hands MFing down.
Yep.
deal. think we can convince austin to meet us for strippers and chicken nuggets? i love chicken nuggets.
I'll make that swap.. describe the chicken nuggets a bit first.. I don't want to come out short on the deal
So can we merge the Sandlot back to the hideout yet so I can stop posting/looking at both?
Twice of everything is nice, no?
I'll be far too busy with your sister to be slapping you. plus if i touch you at all while sexing donkette, it'd be like we had a 3some. i'm not sure how i feel about that...
Donkette... lol... Can we go a bit further and call her Donkette15 if she's willing to sex0r you without looking first?
Fo sho.....When it comes to Wings....we win.....hands MFing down.
We don't have them in WA :(Mail me some?
Note to self, Kiss nikki and procure pics for evidence b/c no one would ever believe it otherwise.
FYP