• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

this guy shoved everyhand before this...i was ROBBED!PokerStars Game #15725710923: Tournament #79598916, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2008/03/03 - 23:32:56 (ET)Table '79598916 18' 9-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: chrozzo (1480 in chips) Seat 2: Cmolp2004 (1470 in chips) Seat 3: bedhedboy (1470 in chips) Seat 4: Cephil (1590 in chips) Seat 5: jlewis2929 (1500 in chips) Seat 7: dropinaload (3070 in chips) Seat 8: vannuystopes (1420 in chips) Seat 9: Tokar23 (1500 in chips) Cephil: posts small blind 10jlewis2929: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to chrozzo [As Jh]dropinaload: folds vannuystopes: folds Tokar23: folds chrozzo: raises 60 to 80Cmolp2004: folds bedhedboy: folds Cephil: raises 1510 to 1590 and is all-injlewis2929: folds chrozzo: calls 1400 and is all-in*** FLOP *** [5s 4s 8d]*** TURN *** [5s 4s 8d] [7c]*** RIVER *** [5s 4s 8d 7c] [6s]*** SHOW DOWN ***Cephil: shows [Qh Kh] (a straight, Four to Eight)chrozzo: shows [As Jh] (a straight, Four to Eight)Cephil collected 1490 from potchrozzo collected 1490 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2980 | Rake 0 Board [5s 4s 8d 7c 6s]Seat 1: chrozzo showed [As Jh] and won (1490) with a straight, Four to EightSeat 2: Cmolp2004 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: bedhedboy (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: Cephil (small blind) showed [Qh Kh] and won (1490) with a straight, Four to EightSeat 5: jlewis2929 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 7: dropinaload folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: vannuystopes folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: Tokar23 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Christ.. I'm gone a weekend and I'm in on this on page 16? I'll never be "old guard" :club:

Christ.. I'm gone a weekend and I'm in on this on page 16? I'll never be "old guard" :club:
It only started yesterday. I didn't post until page 3.
Damn. I could really go for a taco now. One of the things I miss about visiting San Diego is the little taco shop by where I used to stay. Have no idea what it was called but it was in PB and it was cheap and the food rocked.
Yeah, try going from Southern Cali to Salem, Oregon.goodbye Tommys, Sonic, Naugles, Weinerschnitzel, In N Out, and the 3000 individual spots that made life worth living..OF ALL the good eats in southern cali, the *only* import to Oregon to date has been... Jack In the F'n Box.This seriously works me up... Do you know what it's like to live in a town where.. The Olive Garden... is *actually* the best Italian joint?/life.
Yeah, try going from Southern Cali to Salem, Oregon.goodbye Tommys, Sonic, Naugles, Weinerschnitzel, In N Out, and the 3000 individual spots that made life worth living..OF ALL the good eats in southern cali, the *only* import to Oregon to date has been... Jack In the F'n Box.This seriously works me up... Do you know what it's like to live in a town where.. The Olive Garden... is *actually* the best Italian joint?/life.
well, Burgerville is the best fast food joint in oregon.. it's no inn and out, but it's way better than any other fast food...and I know exactlly what you maen aobut the olive garden.. I live in lincoln Nebraska.. people think olive garden is someplace special.
8 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)6 Members: chrozzo, aadams_22, Balloon guy, HangukMiguk, Kuge, gkunit20hello my conservative buddy
with BG on our side, the sandlot can NOT fail
<3 cappy. you at work tonight?
ooooo...christina ricci on leno tonightChristina-Ricci-7.JPGchristina_ricci_lingerie01.jpgchristina_ricci.jpgchristina-ricci-01.jpg
I love ricci, but she's got too large of forehead, it would never work between us. If we screwed up and had a kid, it would look like a freak..
I love ricci, but she's got too large of forehead, it would never work between us. If we screwed up and had a kid, it would look like a freak..
thats what they all say about heri got over it a looong time agoher body is vnand she has a very cute face
That easily reminds me of one of the Gaijin Smash posts.Probably only Jadaki gets the reference.Shana%20Hiatt%20-%20Bankroll%20Backer.jpg
How'd you end up doing last night after about midnight (which was when I stopped railing)?
uhm, i went pretty deep in the 3 rebuy again, finished like 100th, and finished like 20th in the Big Double
now thats not nicedon is kind enough to grace us with his presence....and this is what you do
yeah wtf
well, it was funny because it was true! and he knows it!
I swear to God, I've never broken a laptop, nor have I even come close to thinking about breaking a laptop. If you want the real story, read my latest entry.
well, Burgerville is the best fast food joint in oregon.. it's no inn and out, but it's way better than any other fast food...and I know exactlly what you maen aobut the olive garden.. I live in lincoln Nebraska.. people think olive garden is someplace special.
lol yeah, Burgerville has the greatest milkshakes in the state.. But it's actually more expensive than Olive Garden!!!I'd seriously off someone if it meant getting an In N Out or (esp) a Tommys..
<3 cappy. you at work tonight?
yup.. considering my computer is currently down at home, this is my only sanctuary for the interwebz.. :club:
thats what they all say about heri got over it a looong time agoher body is vnand she has a very cute face
yeah, but i don't think you understand how titainically large my head is, and my fore head is.. my hate size is 8 1/4. I only know it's 8 1/4 'cause the only time I found a fitted hat that fight my huge fcking head was at the state fair, when this austrailain leather dude, who had Indiana jones style brown leather hats, had a 8 1/4 that fit me, and it's the only fitted hat that's ever fit my head. So yeah, the head size of potential breeding partners is important to me.True story, when I was in highschool, I was a student mediator. Meaning that me and my partner would mediate disputes between students that were beefing, usually on orders from the principal. It was a total bs thing, but it looked good for college, and most of the time I did nothing. So I was bsing with a councilor who really liked me, and I talked her into letting my see my " permanent file, to see if there was anything juicy in it. I found this one half sheet of colored paper, and the only thing it had on it was the documentation of my head size in centimeters from my kindergarden year, and the note that it was in " the 98th percentile" so apparently, they were so concerned about my head size when i was a kid, they measured and noted it in my file. Basically, only giants, people with water on the brain, and the kid from "Mask" have a bigger head than me.
yup.. considering my computer is currently down at home, this is my only sanctuary for the interwebz.. :club:
posting..playing while looking at naked girlz and playing music = best job ever
lol yeah, Burgerville has the greatest milkshakes in the state.. But it's actually more expensive than Olive Garden!!!I'd seriously off someone if it meant getting an In N Out or (esp) a Tommys..yup.. considering my computer is currently down at home, this is my only sanctuary for the interwebz.. :club:
It should be more expensive that the olive garden, it's better, fresher food than the olive garden.
lol yeah, Burgerville has the greatest milkshakes in the state.. But it's actually more expensive than Olive Garden!!!I'd seriously off someone if it meant getting an In N Out or (esp) a Tommys..
I really need to get to the west coast and see what all the hype is about over In N Out.