• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some how I got a Runtime error, after I download it...:(They finally make a song about something I say, and now I can't even enjoy it..BUGGER....I want to hear it..PUT IT ON YOUTUBE !!! :DI just Heard the And I'm up Tuesday again ... LOL !!!!!!!!!!still sorry I can't hear the first bit :club:

Does this mean I'm officially internet famous?
You deserve to be real-life famous for this. Would you be willing to take requests? I think that there are some posts out there that were born to be turned into music form.I don't really have an eye for what would make a good song, but I'm just going to post things now.
lol, yeah like you're the king of camping or something. I've been camping since I was like 8 and have been more times than you could even count. I wouldn't even say anything but then you came into this thread acting all like les stroud and shiz and then follow it up with some lame ass story about setting some chairs on fire. whatever lol. and then to top it off you talk about being the "greatest freestyle rapper ever" just because you were drunk in some tent lol. I sleep in a tent on regular weeknights when I'm not even camping and I'm in it so hard that I couldn't even rap if I wanted to because I'm such a hard core camper. and yeah I did get voted the sick threads most attractive poster but I don't see what that has to do with any of this.
Actually that's the only post I remember liking.

Of all the post on fcp put to song; these were by far the best ones.You're guitar playing is very good as well.As a side note:You could totally do Rush cover songs if you ever need extra work. That's the best musical compliment I can give.

You deserve to be real-life famous for this. Would you be willing to take requests? I think that there are some posts out there that were born to be turned into music form.I don't really have an eye for what would make a good song, but I'm just going to post things now.Actually that's the only post I remember liking.
Are you trying to rekindle the Shake vs. El Guapo camp off?

It's TUESDAYI'll let you know how it went tonight.Hope I'll do better this time

I have to say the production value on the Garry and Chee Chee appeared to be quite good. The first episode was pretty funny. So you should be very VERY mad that you're not included.
The 3rd (and final) episode is almost finished and will be up soon. I'm not in that one, either.

Today was another round of Poker. I just figured I'd take it easy. I sat down at table 6and the same guy who kicked me out, last week, was sitting at my table. I folded a lot of hands, just cause they were crap.7-2, 8-4 en 9-2.Somewhere around the first hour I got pocket Q's and went all in.. Someone called me, and lost.I stacked the chips and went on for another round of folding. Lots of rounds to be specific.In the Third hour I got Pocket A's, and someone pushed me All in. I called and won again.This went on for another 2 hours, and then came the news." you've reached the final table." NICELY Done, was what I thought.Someone pushed me all in when I had A-6 Suited Hearts ( Love the hearts) and I called.The rest folded. I didn't puthim on Pocket Aces, Maybe Pocket Kings or Ace King, but nothing else. He showed Pocket 7's.Flop laid a 5-4-6 .. I hit my 6 but that was not enough. I Only needed 2 hearts, or an Ace.no 2, No 7, No 8... Turn was a Ace.. I was very happy to see that one. River just killed me.... with an 8. He maid his straight And I was out..8th place, out of the 80 entries.So I am quit Proud of myself.I just heard someone said... No way you needed to call that last one. A-6.But I Figured. Blinds were 4000-8000, i had 22000, ( Definatly Shortstacked) I was in the BB, and he pushed me for a 14000 all in.Looked to me like a fair call, What are your thoughts.XX