My Offical Nbc Heads Up Picks

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparnently Tom Kelly has never watched Jamie Gold play a single hand in poker in his life? Isn't it obvious he's not showing the ace unless he has a monster card he's not showing?
lolololololololol
You're advocating a fold of AK there when Jamie Gold shows an ace?
maybe not a fold, but certainly not a snap call, he has to at least take a little time to think about why Jamie showed him the ace. Why show the ace if you have a small card in the hole? We know Jamie isn't afraid of coinflips so if the guy calls with 2 middle cards so what, he's showing the ace to try and entice a call if the guy happens to pick up something, which means Jamie wants action, which means he has a really big hand.Not knowing anything about the guy hes playing except that hes an amateur and probably hasnt played a ton of live poker (as evidence by his not even waiting for jamie to give an amount before he said he was all in) shows hes probably not very good and exploitable to Jamies mind****ing ability.
maybe not a fold, but certainly not a snap call, he has to at least take a little time to think about why Jamie showed him the ace. Why show the ace if you have a small card in the hole? We know Jamie isn't afraid of coinflips so if the guy calls with 2 middle cards so what, he's showing the ace to try and entice a call if the guy happens to pick up something, which means Jamie wants action, which means he has a really big hand.
Like AJ, AQ or another AK. I see your point, but from all the goofball stuff that Jamie Gold's been seen doing, I think it's a pretty obv call.

Ted Forrest lost to Hersheiser. First real upset I guess. Strike OutTed Forrest moves all in from the button for 9,200 and Orel Hershisher makes the call. Hershisher has 6 6 and is ahead of Forrest and his A 5. The board comes 7-6-2-9-Q and Forrest is eliminated. After the hand, Hershisher hands a baseball, his card protector, to Forrest for his signature. When Hershisher is eliminated, he will give the baseball to whoever beats him, along with all the signatures he aquires over the course of the tournament.

After the hand, Hershisher hands a baseball, his card protector, to Forrest for his signature. When Hershisher is eliminated, he will give the baseball to whoever beats him, along with all the signatures he aquires over the course of the tournament.
That's kinda cool.

Sam Grizzle took out John Robert BelandeOutwit, Outplay, Outlast....Not So MuchSam Grizzle just elminated Jean-Robert Bellande with two pair. Grizzle advances to the round of 32.

Todd Brunson got beat by Scott Fischman.On the Kelly discussion he's a dumbass. Gold is only showing if he has 2 aces there.[/quoteyou're an idiot theres no way you would ever fold AK their NickZepp
Todd Brunson got beat by Scott Fischman.On the Kelly discussion he's a dumbass. Gold is only showing if he has 2 aces there.[/quoteyou're an idiot theres no way you would ever fold AK their NickZepp
If he doesn't show an ace I agree. But knowing Gold he's trying to get you to call. He may have even talked him into the call.
edit... That's how I had it going down, pre looking at any results.I have bets on:DawnElderFischmanSeedDimond bracket is the toughest.
Umm...u had Singer losing to JC Tran, but you had Singer in the Final 4

Gossip from the HU Championship/LAPC from Fossilman over at 2+2http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthre...608&page=14Greg bet against Ivey against the qualifier, but in explaining his reasons why he cited Phil being tired after the LAPC (which makes sense) but dropped in this little nugget:Now, he just won 4M (he cross-booked the tournament with somebody, and won double the first prize), and he is likely a bit tired.Any idea who the poor bastard is who lost 1.5MM in a crossbook???

Gossip from the HU Championship/LAPC from Fossilman over at 2+2http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthre...608&page=14Greg bet against Ivey against the qualifier, but in explaining his reasons why he cited Phil being tired after the LAPC (which makes sense) but dropped in this little nugget:Now, he just won 4M (he cross-booked the tournament with somebody, and won double the first prize), and he is likely a bit tired.Any idea who the poor bastard is who lost 1.5MM in a crossbook???
That is really really really sick.