Beau Rivage Spring Break Classic......

Talked to Colbalt for a while last night while he was pwning a 2/5 game. If you play cash games be ready for TONS of action.
I heart the action......so ready

Played the $200 "Second Chance" tonight. Didn't win a single hand for the 40 minutes I lasted...and I was involved in 7 pots. Just stuff like: "Raise xx in EP, get called by LP...flop 885r, I c-bet, he calls...turn 8, I check, he checks...river 7, I check, he checks...he flips KJ and takes the pot." Mind-bottling. My bust hand, I raised 22 to 300 in CO, BB calls...flop Ad 3d 6c, he checks, I go all-in for 1100, he insta-calls ("eff me...he's got an ace") w/ KdTd ("oh") and hits ("obv").As for the cash games, the action is relatively sick. My biggest hand, I won a $1k pot where I got AIPF w/ KK against 74s.

[x] will be in school on april 24th getting ready for final exams[x] will probably be going to vegas sometime in June to WIN the wsop razz, hang out, meet new people, and drink a lot[x] is wasted now
FYP

weeeeeemade final table in the $500+50 event today......we play out the final table tomorrow at 4pm......29k for first.........time for a shiiip

weeeeeemade final table in the $500+50 event today......we play out the final table tomorrow at 4pm......29k for first.........time for a shiiip
That's really great man, GLGLGL! TID
glglglgglglglglglg. Wish I was going to be there today to rail.
Got a text from Freddec. I'm sure he'll have a story to tell.
Siiiick shit ran KK into AA first fucking hand crippled me to nothing and busted next hand
UL man. GG.