E-mail From Fulltilt

I've had an email offering $200, and it says I have 21 days to clear the bonus. However, the software itself says I'll have 10 days from when I accept. Can anyone who has already accepted the offer confirm how long they have been given to clear it, as this will affect when I accept mine. Thanks.
You should get 10 days to accept and 21 days to clear from the date of acceptance (withouth to see teh floop).
I also got the $300 bonus, but due to all the BS, i moved some money and now only have $40 on tilt. HAHA.
I'm in the same boat.. I withdrew the majority of my FT money and now all I have is $60 to work with, so it will be impossible to get any of the bonus.
[x] wants free money[x] wants a bonus[ ] had issues with the outage[ ] has been offered anything by full tilt so far
meh...

[ ] had problems with outtages[ ] received $25 free[ ] received $100 bonus[x] received $200 bonus[x] w00t[x] received email[x] received email offering me the opportunity to beta test e-checks to deposit[ ] received a response to email regarding final table collusion in a 90 player ko sng[x] imo

[x] wants free money[x] wants a bonus[x] had issues with the outage[ ] has been offered anything by full tilt so far
Likewise for me. I want free mobnies!I surpassed myself last night though, absolutely sh*t-faced after around seven hours drinking, unable to walk home without pin-balling off walls and garden gates, I still managed to turn my computer on and email this word perfect to Full Tilt support:Hi,I've attempted to connect to the server on several occasions this week, but with no joy. I've also found that attempting to download the new update tonight has been unsuccessful. I hope that an attempt to log on tomorrow will be successful as I am attempting to clear one more bonus level. Kind regards

[ ] had problems with outtages[ ] received email about bonus[ ] received email about echeck[x] can't "check bonus offer" until tonight[x] only cleared about 25% of last month's bonus offer[x] prefer $25 cash over bonus[x] doomswitched while trying to clear last month's bonus