E-mail From Fulltilt

[ ] had a problem with outages[x] recieved a 100$ bonus[ ] recieved 25$ free[x] very happy with full tilt today
i think i got the $25 because i sent an e-mail which basically said wtf during all of the outages...
[ ] had a problem with outages[x] recieved a 100$ bonus[ ] recieved 25$ free[x] very happy with full tilt today for not investigating recent attempt at collusion with roommate
FYPI KEED! I KEED!

[x] had problems with outtages[ ] received $25 free[ ] received $100 bonus[x] received $200 bonus[x] w00t[ ] received email[x] found $200 in bonus account as apology for blackouts when i clicked "check my bonus offer"

[x] had problems with outtages[ ] received $25 free[ ] received $100 bonus[x] received $200 bonus[x] w00t[ ] received email[x] found $200 in bonus account as apology for blackouts when i clicked "check my bonus offer"
Also received $200 from them...If I have $100 to play with what is the quickest way to clear this bonus without risking my BR to much?
Also received $200 from them...If I have $100 to play with what is the quickest way to clear this bonus without risking my BR to much?
HU .5/1 PLO obv
[x] had problems with outages (but always has problems with outages)[ ] received $25 free[ ] received $100 bonus[x] received $200 bonus[x] w00t[x] received email[x] found $200 in bonus account as apology for blackouts when i clicked "check my bonus offer"

Dear CBass1724,As you are aware, players on Full Tilt Poker experienced several disconnections from our game server last week. We have worked around the clock to make improvements, culminating in a software release today that includes many structural improvements as well as some new game features.As a sign of appreciation for your patience we are offering you a special bonus of $300.To activate this bonus, log in to your Full Tilt Poker Account between now and 23:59 ET on March 11 and click "Check my bonus offer..." under the "Requests" menu. Once you have accepted your offer, you will then have exactly 21 days to clear your full bonus amount. For every Full Tilt Point you earn, $0.06 of your bonus account will be cleared. Each $20 you clear will be moved from your bonus account to your real money account. You can check your status at any time by clicking the 'Bonus Account' button in the Cashier. Again, we apologize for the problems you experienced and we thank you for your patience. Sincerely,Full Tilt Poker

I've had an email offering $200, and it says I have 21 days to clear the bonus. However, the software itself says I'll have 10 days from when I accept. Can anyone who has already accepted the offer confirm how long they have been given to clear it, as this will affect when I accept mine. Thanks.