Bodog 300nl 6 maxVillain has 600, i have him covered and position on him.Only real read is that a few rounds earlier i took a medium sized pot off him when i raised pf with AJ, flop came jack high and i checked behind, bet turn and river and he called down with 88. SO i'll consider him looser than tag but probably not crazy.PreflopVillain limps utg, hero raises to 15 or so with AQ, bb and villain call. Flop(A,2,4) offsuitscheck, check, hero bets 26, small blind folds, villain bumps to 76, hero calls. Pot=200Turn(8)Villain checks, hero checks.River(7)Villain bets 43, hero calls.Does anyone fold the flop, 3 bet flop? Bet turn? River i think is easy. Anyway, comments on my line would be greatly appreciated.Eric

It's alright. I'd just bet the turn most of the time. When someone c/rs that flop and then checks the turn, most of the time they have a weaker hand than they represented and are going to give up or start c/cing you.

I like this, but I could bet the turn sometimes.Are we folding if villain raises the turn? Meh.I really don't mind just checking and taking this hand to showdown, while inducing a little river action.Really a wa/wb situation here, imo.