• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cranston and Paul reading the final few pages of the finale's script for the first time.   http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/18/breaking-bad-final-script/

I think he would relate really well to Archie Bunker

Spoilered for Gov.      

I loved Uncle Jack quoting Woody Allen, "a heart wants what a heart wants." One of the biggest moral swipes I've heard the writers make.

Saul, Walt, and Skyler were all in white/neutral colors as they began to act as a unit (Walt and Sal hashing out a plan, Skyler facing down the feds). And Walt's new lifeline guy, his pacing of his dialogue and slow, unforgiving logic makes me think of Mike (RIP).

The potted plants on Andrea's porch--that was a deliberate visual cue back to how her nightmares began, right?

Walt never sees the shortcomings in his plan, he is relentlessly self involved. He never asked Flynn how he was--just wanted to snivel out his rationalizations and tell him how to receive his blood money.

Tod is one of the toughest, creepiest tv villans I've seen in a long time. Poor Jesse, Tuco and two crazy cousins are a much better situation.

So any guesses as to who the Ricin is for?

My guess is that Hank uses it on himself before turning himself in to take the heat off of his family. He gets to take full responsibility for his and Skyler's crimes, and then dies before he has to deal with prosecution/jail.

My guess is that Hank uses it on himself before turning himself in to take the heat off of his family. He gets to take full responsibility for his and Skyler's crimes, and then dies before he has to deal with prosecution/jail.

So you're saying the last episode is going to involve a reincarnation storyline

I don't think Walt is capable of taking responsibility for his crimes. One of the things I live about the show is watching when character's moral failures are seen through the eyes of another character. Sometimes, it doesn't make a conflict or splash, but Walt had a lot to answer for, and all of this blood and chaos belongs to him.

I don't think Walt will have any sort of redemption. Wouldn't be surprised if Jesse dies and the Nazis live.

I heard someone theorizing that the writers have made a point to show Lydia always asking for specific things for her tea because that's how Walt will give her the ricin. But I don't think he has any issues with her yet; he'd have to find out that she's asking the Nazis to kill Skyler. So maybe Skyler will die too.

Anyone here watch that Talking Bad show? Same premise as Talking Dead. Chris Hardwick hosts and has a couple actors from the show on, and they talk about the show. As far as I can tell, this is the only season they've done it for.

They just started doing this show for the last eight episodes. It has been pretty cool. The one that had Hank on it, I thought he came across as a complete dick.

My thought is that Walt Jr. takes out Sr. The hate he had for his dad in the phone conversation was crazy. I think Sr. goes back to finish business with Grey Matter and the uncle and then tries to reconcile with his family and Jr. takes dad out. Resulting in what Walt totally didn't want with his family completely falling apart. Everything he did was for his family but in turn everything went down the tubes.

I seriously doubt Walt is gonna go postal at Grey Matter. If anything I think he'll try to convince them to set up some sort of fund for his children, as a way of making amends. Not really sure what's gonna happen with them, but he has no reason to just murder them. He's smart enough to know they were protecting their business in that interview, and he's never murdered anybody just out of pride.

He is way beyond redemption though, so I really can't wait to see what happens.

Oh and Essay, that's Bashar al-Assad, President of Syria, in the New Yorker cover.

He's smart enough to know they were protecting their business in that interview, and he's never murdered anybody just out of pride.

Man, you really haven't been paying attention. Slights have motivated him more than anything else

It's only after we've lost everything that were free to do anything. Walt has lost everything and he has a big ass gun and 25 years of disrespect and anyone besides styler Walt jr holly and Marie are on the table to be killed.

Jesus brvy it's gonna be awesome. It will be the best live finale watching experience since the sopranos. Anyone who watched that sopranos finale live knows what I mean. I was literally unable to sit still with anticipation during that scene in the diner.

Finale theory: http://previously.tv/breaking-bad/breaking-bads-upcoming-felina-finale-explained/

I've also seen some variation of this tweet from several people, but I don't know who had it first:

Last episode of #BreakingBad is titled "Felina."

Fe (Iron) Li (Lithium) Na (Sodium),

Or, Blood, Meth & Tears.

Also an anagram for "finale"

Man, you really haven't been paying attention. Slights have motivated him more than anything else

I'm pretty sure I've been paying attention. Every single person he's killed has been done, in his mind, to protect himself, his family, and/or his business, with one possible exception (Mike Ehrmantraut).

- Krazy 8 and his cousin - They were immediately going to murder him if he hadn't killed them first.

- Jane - Walt thought she was a major threat to him and Jesse.

- The 2 dealers who were about to kill Jesse - Again they were immediately about to murder Walt's business partner.

- Gale - Walt was immediately about to be murdered if he hadn't ordered the hit on Gale.

- Gus and some of his crew - Gus was blatantly planning to kill Walt asap.

- Mike - The only possible exception, Walt killed him in a rage when Mike wouldn't give up the 9 names, but only after Mike had attempted to shut down the business by selling the entire 1000 gallons of their chemical.

- The 9 prisoners - One or more were going to talk to the DEA and possibly expose the whole operation.

And I think that's it so far. Every single one of those killings, with the possible exception of Mike, was done to protect himself or the people close to him, and even Mike had attempted to shut down the business and Walt no longer trusted him to keep quiet or not come after him.

I'm not saying all the killings were justified (Jane's death for example, which to me was the moment when Walt became the "bad guy" and passed the point of redemption), but in his head they were all justified. The people at Grey Matter have nothing to do with anything as far as his meth empire, and he used to be in love with the woman. I think it would be extremely bizarre if he tried to hurt them just because they downplayed his role in founding their company on Charlie Rose. He's not an insane killer who murders anyone who talks bad about him, although I guess he could wind up there in the end.

I was being tongue in cheek Timmy but they've been pretty heavy handed with the fact that he just wants credit. A ton of his bad decisions originate from the fact that he wanted his proper due