These last few episodes have been fantastic! I was not very impressed with this week's ending. I find it hard to believe Walt would let her die. I understand he has become a drug dealer but it just seems out of character. I was just wondering if anyone else thought this way. This show has really hit the next level this season. The first season was good but this second season has really stepped it up!
I actually loved this. I think one of the best parts of this show is Walt's transformation, how the drug game is changing him. At the begining, he was very green, very nervous, but he was just very desperate. Over the course of the show he's gotten very hard. The game has corrupted him, and is causing him to lose the very thing he went into the business to save. I think this show is the best show on tv right now. It's already in my top ten all time, and has a shot at cracking the top five if next season goes well.
  • Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cranston and Paul reading the final few pages of the finale's script for the first time.   http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/18/breaking-bad-final-script/

I think he would relate really well to Archie Bunker

Spoilered for Gov.      

Pretty great articles on the last 2 episodes:http://www.avclub.com/articles/phoenix,28398/http://www.avclub.com/articles/abq,28609/"This season of this show has been one of serialized drama's greatest accomplishments. Television itself suddenly seems to have an expanded horizon of possibilities -- for characterization, for juxtaposition, for thematic depth. Whatever happens from this hellish moment, the long descent to this point, with all its false dawns and sudden crashes, was singularly awe-inspiring, uniquely cathartic."

• 8 months later...
I can't wait for season 3. Seriously. Wtf am I going to do with myself?
March 21st for the 3rd season premiere, if anyone still remembers this show. It has been so long, I can't even remember most of the characters. I guess I'll have to watch some reruns or something, I guess they are doing a marathon sometime before the season premiere.
March 21st for the 3rd season premiere, if anyone still remembers this show. It has been so long, I can't even remember most of the characters. I guess I'll have to watch some reruns or something, I guess they are doing a marathon sometime before the season premiere.
What? It hasn't been that long.Last year they put all of season 1 On Demand for free before the season 2 premiere, maybe they will do that with season 2.
I agree with everything here, except that I don't think Walt Jr. will die. The last few episodes have been really great.
you have no idea how much I wanted walt jr. to die. everything about the character just sucks.you cannot call me a terrible person because it's not real.I have fantastic timing.. finished season 2 just now.
  • Like 1

I gotta hurry up and rewatch all the episodes. I'm on 104 right now. I cant remember what happened at the end of season 2 though so Ill have to get that done before the new season starts.

I think you're on drugs if you can't remember.
  • 2 weeks later...

I watched all of Season 2 On Demand this week to get ready.Of note to Canadians who have Rogers Cable. AMC isn't available in High Def but the Breaking Bad episodes On Demand are. Last season they were available On Demand in high def on Mondays after the original Sunday Night showing.

Maybe it's just me but BB took on a Twin Peaks parallel for the first 15 minutes. Cranston's directing was definitely dark tonight. No spoilers here for you Northerners but I do believe this season built a nice base for the here-on-out. Very intriguing and it only looks to intensify.

Walt giving that speech was cringe-worthy but brilliant.

I liked when Walt Jr. got all sassy. He doesn't seem any closer to dying right now, though :club:

edit: what? smilies don't go blackface when encapsulated in spoiler tags? a true injustice.

The owner of Pollo's is a badass. He is probably going to hire some thugs to F up Walt if he doesn't start cooking.Does Skylar have to ruin everything? Bitch doesn't own anything. How is she going to support two kids? Borrow from her sister who she doesn't even like?

Does Skylar have to ruin everything? Bitch doesn't own anything. How is she going to support two kids? Borrow from her sister who she doesn't even like?
This is a very strange response. Skylar married a good man, a solid member of society, a brilliant ( if underachieving) mind. They had a nice, stable life. And then, he becomes a huge meth manufacturer. He lies and betrays her, to commit a massively taboo crime. And, don't forget, he becomes a raging ******* to her. She has the right to be upset, to be worried the kind of influence he would have on his children (particularly his son who looks up to him). I think the character's response was realistic and reasonable.