Looked like Walt was pretty jealous of his ex girlfriend. She was pretty nice with him the whole way through and he was just being a dick.I'm glad Jesse got that crack baby out of the house.

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cranston and Paul reading the final few pages of the finale's script for the first time.   http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/18/breaking-bad-final-script/

I think he would relate really well to Archie Bunker

Spoilered for Gov.      

• 2 weeks later...

I really liked this episode as well. The fake "Heisenberg" scheme and the new lawyer character are great. Still wish they had found a way to keep Tuco around though.

I loved this week's episode. Jesse's neighbor is smoking! tho not literally. I'm happy to see his development over the last few episodes, going from being homeless to now having bitches buyin him beds!
I thought he bought the bed, she just let the delivery guy in.

I've liked every episode this season, and this is the best show on TV imo (I don't have HBO so can't speak for those shows). Last week the turtle with the dude's head on it was f'ing nuts.This week I thought the best scene was the opening one with Badger. My thinking went from "it has to be a cop" to "naw he's not a cop" to "he is going to be a new dealer" to "maybe it is a cop" to "naw he's not a cop" to "ok this is kind of getting boring" to "holy shit he's a cop" lol

the episode was the bomb-- the lawyer is great-- he is a crook but with morals. Funny--- The scene where they are paying him a one dollar retainer was classic. I laughed out loud when he complained i only have a five! His life is on the line and he wanted to save four bucks!I love his landlord. I wish I had a hot horny neighbor like that. I of course live in a community of blue hairs! life tilt!

I've liked every episode this season, and this is the best show on TV imo (I don't have HBO so can't speak for those shows). Last week the turtle with the dude's head on it was f'ing nuts.This week I thought the best scene was the opening one with Badger. My thinking went from "it has to be a cop" to "naw he's not a cop" to "he is going to be a new dealer" to "maybe it is a cop" to "naw he's not a cop" to "ok this is kind of getting boring" to "holy shit he's a cop" lol
You must not have read the episode description before you watched huh? That sort of ruined it for me because I knew Badger was going to get arrested. But when the cop said "it's in the constitution that I have to tell you...etc.etc." everyone should have instantly known that a)he was most definitely a cop and B) Badger was most definitely falling for that gag.

seemed obvious the whole time to me that he was a cop but that was still the best part of the episodelawyer doesn't have morals. he didn't take the bribe because it might've been a setup. like he said, "I don't take bribes from people I don't know"

seemed obvious the whole time to me that he was a cop but that was still the best part of the episodelawyer doesn't have morals. he didn't take the bribe because it might've been a setup. like he said, "I don't take bribes from people I don't know"
good point
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow is Skylar really going to cheat on Walt with her boss? Some bulllllshitttttt.After everything Walt has gone through with the meth, Skylar telling the whole party that "the White's" raised all the money definitely made him crazy. I probably would have cracked in a situation like that also.

Wow is Skylar really going to cheat on Walt with her boss? Some bulllllshitttttt.After everything Walt has gone through with the meth, Skylar telling the whole party that "the White's" raised all the money definitely made him crazy. I probably would have cracked in a situation like that also.
It seems to me that they have been hinting that Skylar has some kind of past with the boss, more than just professional. You think that it was her speech that set him off? I thought it was more about how Walt Jr. acts like Hank is so cool and looks up to him while mostly ignoring him(Walt Sr.).Also, what's up with the beginning? They have had a similar beginning twice now, with the black and white CSI people wandering around Walt's house and the pink teddy bear thing. I guess they are trying to foreshadow the end of the show perhaps? Haven't seen that teddy bear anywhere else in the episodes though. Signed up for a 3rd season, not sure how many are left this season but its probably around 5-6 episodes. Edit- I guess there's only 3 left.
Also, what's up with the beginning? They have had a similar beginning twice now, with the black and white CSI people wandering around Walt's house and the pink teddy bear thing. I guess they are trying to foreshadow the end of the show perhaps? Haven't seen that teddy bear anywhere else in the episodes though. Signed up for a 3rd season, not sure how many are left this season but its probably around 5-6 episodes.
I was going to mention this but forgot to.I assume it might be for the season finale, not the series. Shit is definitely going to go down though. My guess for what is going to happen with the DEA

is that Jesse gets caught and his forced to turn in Walt's name, then thats where they search Walt's house and take the teddy bear

... who knows though.I think the speech along with Walt Jr. looking up to Hank set him off. There is definitely several other things that will make him snap at any moment though.

My favorite line from the episode before this.Jesse "So what are we gonna build?"Walt "You already said it."Jesse "A robot?"Since the first time I saw the pool scene at the beginning of an episode I've been wondering what the connection was since it wasn't a foreshadowing of that particular episode's ending. I agree now it's likely the seaon finale's ending, but I'm wondering who those two body bags are? Could be bad guys, maybe even Hank or Walt Jr.? This show is so good.

My favorite line from the episode before this.Jesse "So what are we gonna build?"Walt "You already said it."Jesse "A robot?"Since the first time I saw the pool scene at the beginning of an episode I've been wondering what the connection was since it wasn't a foreshadowing of that particular episode's ending. I agree now it's likely the seaon finale's ending, but I'm wondering who those two body bags are? Could be bad guys, maybe even Hank or Walt Jr.? This show is so good.
I agree with everything here, except that I don't think Walt Jr. will die. The last few episodes have been really great.
  • 2 weeks later...

I love this show! Every episode keeps getting better and better. Great ending, she was really starting to piss me off. Now what the hecks going to happen?

I love this show! Every episode keeps getting better and better. Great ending, she was really starting to piss me off. Now what the hecks going to happen?
My guess: Jesse gets busted, Jesse gives up Walt's name.

These last few episodes have been fantastic! I was not very impressed with this week's ending. I find it hard to believe Walt would let her die. I understand he has become a drug dealer but it just seems out of character. I was just wondering if anyone else thought this way. This show has really hit the next level this season. The first season was good but this second season has really stepped it up!

I was not very impressed with this week's ending. I find it hard to believe Walt would let her die. I understand he has become a drug dealer but it just seems out of character. I was just wondering if anyone else thought this way.
I liked it - I thought the same thing at first, but they went out of their way to show that she would/could blackmail him again, or rat him out. Not to mention that he wasn't happy with how Jesse acted while he was with her. I think that is why he let her die, even though it was pretty hard core and out of character.

can it really be called out of character to let a junkie die on their own vomit when he once murdered a guy with a shovel then tried to dissolve him in a bathtub, or attempt to poison a guy?I do see where you are coming from since she was just somewhat of an innocent drug user. But I think he made this call based on business. The king pin at the chicken joint told him he wasn't being careful care and he should never trust a user. Letting her die was the best way to get Jesse clean. At this point he should just cut Jesse out and cook on his own. Now that he has the contact he can eliminate his biggest liability in Jesse.

yea that finale was very meh. Q causes everything and it was all a red herring. audience, people are gonna die. only technically though. PSYCH!
some level of weird irony though, no? I mean, its not totally unrelated to the story, but about as far out on a limb as possible without being unrelated. Don't pilots have freaking radar? I mean it was a sunny day too, jesus christ look out for other things in the sky goddammit!At least we know there is another season.