Canuckistan Is Going To Be A Daddy!

Missed this thread the first time so a belated congrats.I did not have kids until I was 36 , second marraige, absolutely the best thing in my life :club:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats man! My sister's pregnant and I'm gonna be a 19 yr old irresponsibly badass uncle down the street lol
I've been one most of my life. I never see them. It's a blessing - my niece is a monster. :club:
  • 1 month later...

14 and a half weeks. Looks like I'm having an alien. Lady gave me a funny look when I said,"Look honey, the baby's white for sure"95181241tq9.jpg

14 and a half weeks. Looks like I'm having an alien. Lady gave me a funny look when I said,"Look honey, the baby's white for sure"95181241tq9.jpg
Congrats. Most sono-techs have zero sense of humor. I got many a dirty looks over the past couple years.
I don't see it at all but congrats on the baby.
  • 4 weeks later...

4D ultrasound tomorrow. Should know the sex now at 18 weeks. My moneys on girl. I made some bets.Me=girl- my wife=boy $100.00Me=girl- Rabb=boy $20.00I am the last remaining male in our family so the preasure is on.

4D ultrasound tomorrow. Should know the sex now at 18 weeks. My moneys on girl. I made some bets.Me=girl- my wife=boy $100.00Me=girl- Rabb=boy $20.00I am the last remaining male in our family so the preasure is on.
yeah, but the wives always know. they have those things...what do you call them...yes, feelings. they get a feeling that they are having something and it is always right. you got suckered.good luck with parenthood. my son just turned 6 months and it truly is the most amazing thing i have ever experienced. you get to geek out over little things like teaching them to drink water. like this:
Basketball out in front = boyBig a$$ and hips = girlfor next time........missionary position + day of ovulation = girlwoman on top + night before ovulation = boy
I am not even going to ask how you know these things. They are sometimes better left unsaid!!!And Congrats Canuck!!!!
I knew immedietely after the action. got off my wife and said: There's a boy.It was a girl.But I was close.Enjoy the next 11-12 years of the most fun you can have.As Mark Twain said: When your kids are young enjoy them, when they turn 13 put them in a barrel with holes drilled out on the lid, when they turn 16 plug the holes.

as i stated above, the women always know what they are going to have. they think they know everything else and us men know nothing, but in this instance they are almost always correct.

Basketball out in front = boyBig a$$ and hips = girlfor next time........missionary position + day of ovulation = girlwoman on top + night before ovulation = boy
I am not even going to ask how you know these things. They are sometimes better left unsaid!!!And Congrats Canuck!!!!
Experience obv. :club:

Thanks guys. I am pumped as hell to be able to have a boy. I have no ideas for cool boy names but I did make one up this AM.HestonBe the first on your block to use this name ! I don't like it.