Canuckistan Is Going To Be A Daddy!

dean and his wife have been trying to have a child for 6 years, and theyre finally going to!congrats old man!Dean says:wife peed on a stick todayDean says:get it?Patrick says:verdict?!?!?!Dean says:positivePatrick says:nice man!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now.........me either.Would you like to borrow two teenagers with attitudes ?
does one of them have a vagina? if so, yes
congrats man. i assume this is your first? we're 5 months in on our first and whew, fun stuff!
Yeah, I was thinking it would never happen,and boom. Hope we can go the distance with no problems. Pretty early yet.
Yeah, I was thinking it would never happen,and boom. Hope we can go the distance with no problems. Pretty early yet.
Dean who was the little girl you had on the jtv broadcast?
Dean who was the little girl you had on the jtv broadcast?
neice. fwiw, i think dean will make an amazing dad. ive hung out with him 3 times and evertyime i have a hard time remembering hes 19 yrs older than me. dean is a great guy who knows how to enjoy life to its fullest. i think his child is going to be very lucky to have dean as a father
congrats man. i assume this is your first? we're 5 months in on our first and whew, fun stuff!
I hear that, my wife and I are 5 months in on our first as well. Love almost every minute... except when you want to sleep but the lil one doesn't!Congrats Canuck, it's a wonderful life-changing experience!

Congrats! I'm going to bring my wife on here and have her look at all the posters that are having babies and tell her... see honey? We should be doing it to, it's the in thing!