Fire Carl Peterson: A Kc Chiefs Thread

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FIRE CARL PETERSON!

That has to at least be in the conversation for funniest scene ever, right? I rember laughin so hard at that entire sequence from the moment the dogs hair covers the picture to when he drives away mu

i'm just not afraid to admit i don't care if they get hurt. my feelings on injury are how does it change my teams chance to win? or how good are they? i'd never want to see lebron get hurt no matter how slight, but if mo williams dies on court i don't really care. peyton manning goes down and i'm not happy, but if matt cassel does i don't care and yesterday i was glad because jesus christ was he terrible.

there's probably something wrong with me though.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

actually, I don't mind it, because lincoln is technically in the KC TV zone, which is bullshit, so we get KC games as our AFC games every fcking week, so I would dearly love it if they didn't suck anymore, because the past 5 years have been brutal.

I was pretty impressed by KC yesterday.

Smith had a great opening drive, but was very Smithy after that. Still pretty effective overall though. The defense looks great. Couple big plays to Dez Bryant (he dropped one), but other than that, they were pretty much air tight all day.

I don't think they are going to be 11-5, and I don't think Smith is going to throw 30 TDs, but they look like a pretty good team.

They did dink and dunk it up all day though. Which was boring and annoying but at least they have a plan and at least the defense is doing things. They need a back up RB thiugh. JC needs to line up in the slot more, in my opinion. Guy has the speed, get him the ball more on te outside.

I believe Knile Davis could be that back up RB. He had an incredibly impressive speed score and combine numbers, and had a great year in the SEC before getting injuried. I think, if he gets fully healthy, he could be great.

I think the Chiefs know who they are. They'll be thrilled if Alex dinks and dunks as long as they keep their total season turnovers under 15. That should be good enough for 9-10 wins and a wild card berth. But there is a ceiling on how good they can be.

After 2-14 tho, I doubt anyone in kc gives a crap. Royals in contention, chiefs bouncing back, jay hawks have wiggins. It's a kc renaissance!

To be honest, Smith is pretty well designed for Reid's system, now that I think about it. Reid is historically a West Coast offense kind of guy. The tools he had in the Eagles, with guys like DeSean, and inaccurate qb's with big arms, caused him to modify it quite a bit. But, I think a mobile, accurate, dink and dunk kind of passer is perfect for the West Coast offense. This is a better fit than I first gave credit for.

• Like 1

They did dink and dunk it up all day though. Which was boring and annoying but at least they have a plan and at least the defense is doing things. They need a back up RB thiugh. JC needs to line up in the slot more, in my opinion. Guy has the speed, get him the ball more on te outside.

They won, and Smith threw 0 int's. I would take that all year and twice on Tuesday.