Fire Carl Peterson: A Kc Chiefs Thread

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FIRE CARL PETERSON!

That has to at least be in the conversation for funniest scene ever, right? I rember laughin so hard at that entire sequence from the moment the dogs hair covers the picture to when he drives away mu

I'm so incredibly happy about the Chiefs right now. My entire life I've lived 2ish hours from KC. They've always been my 2nd or 3rd favorite team* and I just couldn't be happier for the Chiefs, Andy Reid, Alex Smith, and the entire city.

Dammit I love the Chiefs.

* They were my 3rd favorite team until the Bucs got rid of their awesome orange uniforms, and went to the current trash. I love the Chiefs simple red unis. #2 4 lif!

The Todd Haley .GIF is my 28th favorite thing ever. All things considered, if I have the 28th pick, I say, "Todd Haley really likes the way that girl consumes a sausauge gif." First pick is probably "existence." Second pick is "consciousness." Once we get into the 20s, we're picking very specific things, so Todd Haley is amazing

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard to watch. I can only take so many four pard passes before I give up hope.

Then you hate to watch winning, because there's one thing his yards per attempt don't quantify, and that's 6-0. #JustWinBaby

• Like 1

It's hard to watch. I can only take so many four pard passes before I give up hope.

They'll still go 12-4 and they have a reasonable chance of beating the colts or the bengals on the road in the playoffs bc those teams are flawed too. That's not bad after 2-14.

Yeah, no matter how much shit we talk about Alex Smith, it doesn't mean the Chiefs aren't good. Good defense, good line play, capable quarterback. This team could very easily finish 13-3 and get crushed by whatever AFC team wins the wildcard game without breaking a sweat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...