Fire Carl Peterson: A Kc Chiefs Thread

Are our O-lineman going to be different this year than last year???If not, we will suck big time.
Where'd this fucking genius go?
Predictions seem to be in the 5-6 win range, and I think that its pretty likely. I think there is a chance they win 8 or 9 if they catch all the breaks. I actually think the O-line has been drastically improved by the simple addition of Goff at RG, as long as him and Waters don't fall off the cliff with their age, and Albert makes a typical 2nd year improvement. I don't care for Niswanger at center simply because he's like 6'7" going against short thick DTs he seems at a disadvantage. McIntosh sucks, hopefully they can pick someone up after roster cuts, or Herb Taylor or someone else can take his job. I have no idea what to expect from the defense other than they can't be any worse. Cassel will throw at least 15 INTs, Larry Johnson will have a solid season, and Dwayne Bowe will drop fewer than 5 passes all season. Those are my expectations/predictions.
Well.....I was wrong about Goff, both him and Waters have either fallen off the cliff or don't really suit Haley's system. Albert has not only not made a 2nd year improvement, he has taken a significant step back, wrong again. Niswanger sucks at center, good job TRB. McIntosh still sucks, good job TRB, and O'Callaghan is OK. The defense couldn't be any worse, and are actually middle of the pack decent, good job TRB. Cassel has thrown 5 INTs in 7 games for a projection of 11.4 INTs this season, wrong TRB but good for the Chiefs. Larry Johnson 2.7 ypc, wrong TRB. And Dwayne Bowe has 5 drops in 7 games, while not anywhere near good, is better than alot of people expected and alot better than last season.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FIRE CARL PETERSON!

That has to at least be in the conversation for funniest scene ever, right? I rember laughin so hard at that entire sequence from the moment the dogs hair covers the picture to when he drives away mu

• 5 months later...

Wow we get Charlie Weis, Romeo Crennel, Thomas Jones, have had a very good offseason so far imo , the draft is coming up in a couple of days and the last post in here is about LJ being gone? Where you at KC Chiefs fans? Who you think we should go with in the first round? I vote for Eric Berry.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I went up to St. Joseph for training camp yesterday. It was pretty blah. I couldn't pay as much attention as I wanted to because I had my kids, but what I did see was a bunch of guys going through the motions, without a lot of energy. There were a few good plays, Jeremy Horne made a nice over the shoulder catch, beating Javier Arenas for about a 50 yard TD. Other than that, it was lackluster. I hope they come out against SD with more intensity, ( and I am sure they will), but I was not overly impressed with much of anything either Sunday or Friday against the Falcons. Berry did make a nice hit during 11 on 11 to stuff a swing pass.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

That onside kick didn't hit anyone. I rewound it like 10 times, and the ball just took a weird bounce. Can you challenge illegal touching?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...