Calling Stations...my Laptop Is About Heded Out The Window.

OK, I play low limits online in an attempt to slowly build up my bankroll. What I am having a problem with is how in the hell do you win with the donkeys who will call every hand with an ace?I am on the button - $2400 in chips. 6 people left. Blinds $100 / $200seat three raises to $400. Seat 5 raises to $800. I go all in with KK. I get a call from seat three, but not seat one. He flips up A4 clubs.Flops a 4, rivers an Ace. Just trying to figure out without throwing my laptop out the window how to win when my hands never hold up.Sorry - I a sure this is a repost, just wanted to vent.Damn it. I spelled Headed wrong.

OK, I play low limits online in an attempt to slowly build up my bankroll. What I am having a problem with is how in the hell do you win with the donkeys who will call every hand with an ace?I am on the button - $2400 in chips. 6 people left. Blinds $100 / $200seat three raises to $400. Seat 5 raises to $800. I go all in with KK. I get a call from seat three, but not seat one. He flips up A4 clubs.Flops a 4, rivers an Ace. Just trying to figure out without throwing my laptop out the window how to win when my hands never hold up.Sorry - I a sure this is a repost, just wanted to vent.
Break your mouse instead its cheaper...
OK, I play low limits online in an attempt to slowly build up my bankroll. What I am having a problem with is how in the hell do you win with the donkeys who will call every hand with an ace?I am on the button - $2400 in chips. 6 people left. Blinds $100 / $200seat three raises to $400. Seat 5 raises to $800. I go all in with KK. I get a call from seat three, but not seat one. He flips up A4 clubs.Flops a 4, rivers an Ace. Just trying to figure out without throwing my laptop out the window how to win when my hands never hold up.Sorry - I a sure this is a repost, just wanted to vent.Damn it. I spelled Headed wrong.
[ ] thread worthy[ ] good read[x] hope this happens to u again[x] i was the guy with A4C
[ ] thread worthy[ ] good read[x] hope this happens to u again[x] i was the guy with A4C
[x] don't care what you think.[x] hope you choke.[x] piss off.

This might make you feel better. I have had full house over full house 3 times in the last two days. I was CL for most of this tourney...PokerStars Game #15595734759: Tournament #78929252, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (100/200) - 2008/02/27 - 18:53:38 (ET)Table '78929252 1' 9-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: coldkamp (5545 in chips) Seat 2: Randyandy99 (423 in chips) is sitting outSeat 3: mhoward29 (10834 in chips) Seat 4: trebron121 (7155 in chips) Seat 5: MANBEAT (3085 in chips) Seat 7: eduardodufas (2510 in chips) Seat 8: jonnyjerome (3593 in chips) Seat 9: Ayberk (7355 in chips) coldkamp: posts the ante 25Randyandy99: posts the ante 25mhoward29: posts the ante 25trebron121: posts the ante 25MANBEAT: posts the ante 25eduardodufas: posts the ante 25jonnyjerome: posts the ante 25Ayberk: posts the ante 25mhoward29: posts small blind 100trebron121: posts big blind 200*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to mhoward29 [3c 3d]MANBEAT: folds eduardodufas: folds jonnyjerome: folds Ayberk: folds coldkamp: folds Randyandy99: folds mhoward29: raises 400 to 600trebron121: calls 400*** FLOP *** [6h 3s Ts]mhoward29: bets 1000trebron121: calls 1000*** TURN *** [6h 3s Ts] [6s]mhoward29: checks trebron121: checks *** RIVER *** [6h 3s Ts 6s] [5c]mhoward29: bets 2000trebron121: raises 3530 to 5530 and is all-inmhoward29: calls 3530*** SHOW DOWN ***trebron121: shows [Td Th] (a full house, Tens full of Sixes)mhoward29: shows [3c 3d] (a full house, Threes full of Sixes)mhoward29 said, "wow"trebron121 collected 14460 from potmhoward29 said, "nh"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 14460 | Rake 0 Board [6h 3s Ts 6s 5c]Seat 1: coldkamp folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: Randyandy99 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: mhoward29 (small blind) showed [3c 3d] and lost with a full house, Threes full of SixesSeat 4: trebron121 (big blind) showed [Td Th] and won (14460) with a full house, Tens full of SixesSeat 5: MANBEAT folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: eduardodufas folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: jonnyjerome folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: Ayberk folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Purchase pokertracker.
just play for your whole roll, easy awnser.

It's npt even that I feel like P&M'ing about bad beats, they are a part of poker, I just cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. I make good money playing live, I usually do pretty well online, but reducing the stakes I have been playing at seems to make an insane difference.

It's npt even that I feel like P&M'ing about bad beats, they are a part of poker, I just cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. I make good money playing live, I usually do pretty well online, but reducing the stakes I have been playing at seems to make an insane difference.
Low stake poker=laptop out the windowNo one folds if it dosnt matter.
I know, I was just trying to make you feel better over my sorrows!! lol, gl
Hi, there's the answer , happens all the time, just keep getting you're chips in as a favorite and you will end up ahead over the long run , gl to you .
I know, I was just trying to make you feel better over my sorrows!! lol, gl
LOL - I know - I was referring to the other BBFIDTS comment too...
[x] winner[x] imo
Wow, you assholes are oh so welcoming to new people in the forum.Sorry I posted asking for some input that wasn't sarcastic and rude. Next time, I'll make sure to threadcrap when you guys post.
Hi, there's the answer , happens all the time, just keep getting you're chips in as a favorite and you will end up ahead over the long run , gl to you .
Most of the time I am getting my chips in with the best hand, and I do understand its not always enough, there will be suckouts, high stakes or low, just trying to vent and remind myself I am playing right :club:
Most of the time I am getting my chips in with the best hand, and I do understand its not always enough, there will be suckouts, high stakes or low, just trying to vent and remind myself I am playing right :club:
Yes they happen at all levels , high or low, but more in low because most players that play small buy in sng's, tournys ect, tend to gamble more, cuz well its only 3$ or 5$ ect....
The fact that you know this means you have potential.Don't vent by making new topics here though, no one cares. After about 1 month here you will soon see why, but instead just take mine and everyone else's word for it, admit you were an idiot for making this topic, and prepare to flame the next person that does the same idiotic thing.
[X] OP ISO of skin, preferably thicker
[X] crookedlink ISO penis, preferrably larger.I don't need thicker skin, guess I was just wondering if anyone here had been at all successful building up a bankroll at small stakes.I shall move on, flame away.
Wow, you assholes are oh so welcoming to new people in the forum.
You probably won't get serious responses to a topic that gets a new thread every other day...This forum is actually really good for strategy and feedback, despite the responses in general. Look in tournament play and post hands you're unsure about and you'll generally get helpful responses.
You probably won't get serious responses to a topic that gets a new thread every other day...This forum is actually really good for strategy and feedback, despite the responses in general. Look in tournament play and post hands you're unsure about and you'll generally get helpful responses.
Thank you :club: