2008 Pick'em Ats Challenge.

The weeks will start on Sundays and end on Mondays. Since we're at the prime of the NBA and NCAA seasons, I'll be posting all the NBA games and all Top 25 games for each day at 6:30am est. And your picks have to be submitted before 5pm est. The person with the best record at the end of monday will win the weekly pot. If your picks are not in before 5pm est.(fcp forum time) each game played on that day will count as a loss towards your weekly record. So please be timely in submitting your picks. There will be no ties. If there's a push, it will be considered as a loss. So each month will have a total of 4 weekly pots.I'm looking to start this come March 2nd which is a Sunday. Also looking for a total of 6 players total, and i have 3 spots locked up now. Buy in will be $20/week. I'll be taking players monthly, so i'll be asking for a minimum of 1 month commitment out of each player. As the month ends you can renew your spot. So with that said, if your interested, I'm asking that you ship $80 to jcashx36x (honolulu) to cover your 1 month commitment in the challenge. I'll be creating a waiting list for the upcoming month, but the original 6 players have first dibs going into the next month. If someone drops then i'll go in order of the waiting list.Goodluck to all and plz feel free to state any questions regarding this challenge. aloha!**edit 2/27: Since this didnt draw any attention, this challenge will not take place and this thread will serve as a discussion thread.**

NBA 2/28Dallas at San Antonio -5 182Milwaukee at New Jersey -3.5 197Miami at LA Lakers -14.5 207.5NCAAB 2/28Notre Dame @ Louisville -8Maryland @ Wake Forest -3.5Wright ST. @ Butler -12Washington ST. @ California +2.5My Picks ATSSA and the UNDER -5 182MIL and the OVER +3.5 197LAL and the UNDER -14.5 207.5Louisville -8Butler -12California +2.5Wake Forest -3.5