Kjo Terrible Action On A High Stake Table

VCPoker 10$/20$ Preflop: Hero is in MP3 with Jclub.gif Kspade.gif3 folds, MP1 calls 10.00, MP2 calls 10.00, Hero raises to 20.00, CO calls 20.00, Button calls 20.00, SB calls 15.00, 1 fold, MP1 calls 10.00, MP2 calls 10.00.Flop (130.00) 7club.gif Jdiamond.gif 5spade.gif SB checks, MP1 checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets 10.00, CO calls 10.00, Button calls 10.00, SB calls 10.00, 1 fold, MP2 calls 10.00.Turn (180.00) 2diamond.gif SB bets 20.00, MP2 calls 20.00, Hero calls 20.00, CO calls 20.00, Button raises to 40.00, SB calls 20.00, MP2 calls 20.00, Hero calls 20.00, CO calls 20.00.River (380.00) Kclub.gif SB checks, MP2 checks, Hero checks, CO bets 20.00, Button raises to 40.00, SB calls 40.00, 1 fold, Hero calls 40.00, CO-1 calls 20.00Final Pot: 27 BBSorry for the weird hand converter. Tried to find something for vcpoker. I feel just so terrible about this hand. I just tried to get to cheap showdown, don't know where it went wrong. These high stake fullring tables 10$/20$ are so incredibly loose that I can't put my opponents on any hand at all. Lost like a grand those two last nights and I'm so steaming right now, you can't imagine...

uhm, ok I'd change the title to mid stakes table if i could, even though you'll have troubles to find a higher stake full ring table on the internet.50 BB downswing.. yes had that before, even though I think it doesn't happen as often in fullring than it does shorthanded.I was steaming since I just moved up in stakes when my bankroll was around 6k, so loosing 20% of that in two sessions wthout winning a single hand was kind of depressing, that's all.

50 BB downswing.. yes had that before, even though I think it doesn't happen as often in fullring than it does shorthanded.
Shorthanded games will always give more variance, but you're still going to see it plenty at full ring. It hurts, but steaming over it will just make it worse. Part of being ready to move up to the next limit also involves being ready to handle the swings at higher limits.As for this hand, you got stuck in a crappy spot, but it wasn't played horribly. The CO waking up on the river sucks, the button continuing to show aggression sucks, and the call by SB leaves you in even more of an awkward spot.

I'm raising the turn here 100%. Seems weird that the sb would be slowplaying like this on the flop or that the 2 gave him a better made hand then us plus we have 2 guys left to act behind us.