Negreanu Open Mixed Tuesdays - Feb 26th - 9 Pm Est, Tonight Is H.o.r.s.e.

First of all Happy 38th Birthday to my wife today!Second of all can someone send me a magic pill that instantly makes the flu go away?Third of all ...Tonight is H.O.R.S.E.Tournament # 71969177 Tues Feb 26th at 9:00 PM ETPassword as alwasy is fcpfcp and you need to look in the Private Tournaments AreaI will update last weeks results and tonights results this Thursday.GLGLGLGLGL!

First of all Happy 38th Birthday to my wife today!Second of all can someone send me a magic pill that instantly makes the flu go away?
First of all.LB-HB-Cake.jpg2nd of all... It's a big pill to swallow, but it will cure you...when and if you wake up.crownroyal.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again, D's too good for you. You lucky bastard. I can't believe Figgs is pimpin the CR instead of Cap'n. bizzaro world!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, D's too good for you. You lucky bastard. I can't believe Figgs is pimpin the CR instead of Cap'n. bizzaro world!
It's so there's more for me.
Everytime I see Fig and GW post back to back I look at their avatars and think, Mmmmmmmmmmmm. :club:
It's the sexy head tilt...get's guys all the time.
You and Kurt play nice now.
lol. it's fabbs. he's being both a luckbox and a raging douchetard. it's not fun to play against raging douchetards. unless they're named kurt.BUZZKILL