Best Poker Song Ever

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/ace-high/3888108002I think this is amazing on so many levels
That is some of the worst crap I've ever had the misfortune to be exposed to.
That was on Poker road radio the other day. It's funny and maybe a little clever. But it sucks.Here's the real best poker song ever.
Kenny Rogers without a doubt.
That is some of the worst crap I've ever had the misfortune to be exposed to.Kenny Rogers without a doubt.
Ah yes, but is that REALLY Kenny?

You can't have a thread about poker songs without mentioning Ghostface Killah's "pokerface" off the album More Fish. I will try to find a link to it . U can listen to the sample on amazon but its only a few seconds . Doesnt really give it justice.Found it obviously not an official video but it is the song. It is probably better if you just dont watch the cheezy homemade video.

Here's a classic from around 1950...I think:Phil Harris, covered by Jimmy DeanBill Jackson was a poor old dub,Who joined the Darktown Poker ClubBut cursed the day he told them he would join.His money used to go like it had wingsIf he held Queens, someone had KingsAnd each night he would contribute all his coins.He said I'm going to play em tight tonightNo bobtail flush is gonna make me biteWhen I get's in, my hands going to be a peach.So he played em tight, but lost his pileAnd Bill got peevish after a whileSo he rose, got up, and made this speech.He said - Now you all see this brand new razorI've had it sharpened just todayAnd I'm comin''- in with my own rulesThat you must follow as you play.Now keep them boney hands on the table when you deal'em pleaseAnd don't be slipp'en any aces down there in between your knees.And don't make any of them funny signs like your trying to tip off your handJust talk in American, boy American - so's I can understand.And don't be dealing off the bottom, cause Oh! that's roughJust take Five, Five - then stop, that's enough.Now when you bet, put up them chips, cause I don't like it when you shy.If you get busted - go get some, cause I won't be here by & by.Pass them cards for me to shuffle every time before you dealThen if anything wrong, I must see.Cause you ain't going to play this game according to Mr. Hoyle,You're going to play this here game according to me.Now sitting right there at that there clanThere chanced to be a one eyed manAnd Bill kept watching from the corner of his eye.If ol' one-eye would deal'em thenIt would have cost that Bill another five or ten.So he rose, looked all around and with a sigh,He said 'Lord' he said - but it's an awful shame,But there's someone cheating in this here gameOf course it don't do for me to name the guy.So I'll refrain from mentioning the party's nameBut if I catch him cheating just once againI'm gonna take my fist and close that other eye.Now you all see this brand new razorWell I've had it sharpened just todayI'm comin' in with my own rulesThat you must follow when you play. - EgadKeep your hands up there when you deal'em pleaseAnd don't be puttin' those wildies slip in between your knees.And don't make them funny signs like your trying to tip off your handJust talk American - Big A-A-A so's I can understand.And don't be takin' off the bottom, cause I've told you before - that's rough!This is the Army game, Five, Five - then halt, that's enough.When you bet, let's see them Reds and Blues, cause I don't like it when you shy.If you run out of gas - go get pumped up, I won't be here by & by.Pass them pasteboards for me to shuffle every time before you deal - let me ripple.Anything'swrong, I wanna see.I mean you ain't gonna play this game now according to Mr. Hoyle,You're going to play this game according to me.Henry, if you break the seal on them new set of Bicycles - we'll go on from here....Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.