honestly, i can probably take him..I have about 15 lbs on him. But i dont need to embarrass the guy, whose claim to fame is the most penalized player in professional hockey.Its no big deal..I dont like embarrasing nice guys like that.
You have 45 lbs on this guy, so I bet you would WHOOP him...roy-jones-jr-loves-joe-calzaghe.jpg
  • Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks guys! and its THREE future NHLers: I'm not counting myself out just yet. theres always a chance....

You have 45 lbs on this guy, so I bet you would WHOOP him...roy-jones-jr-loves-joe-calzaghe.jpg
naaaa that guy would eat me alive..
Why would anyone want to eat you? Waaaaaaay to bitter, I'm betting..
I am actually very sweet...Seriously I am...
I am actually very sweet...Seriously I am...
Well, according to your well crafted public image on here, you're 99% *******. That can't be good eating...
Well, according to your well crafted public image on here, you're 99% *******. That can't be good eating...
Maybe its not a public image...Maybe this is the real Serge, and the one you met is some sort of act..Maybe I am a serial killer, looking to set you up ..Maybe I am crazy...Its up to you to decide, how good are you at reading people..Maybe I am an amazing actor, with multiple personalities..Thats right, bring on Bonvie, maybe I can fight him, for fun.
Maybe its not a public image...Maybe this is the real Serge, and the one you met is some sort of act..Maybe I am a serial killer, looking to set you up ..Maybe I am crazy...Its up to you to decide, how good are you at reading people..Maybe I am an amazing actor, with multiple personalities..Thats right, bring on Bonvie, maybe I can fight him, for fun.
Good point. Perhaps you should stay home.
What's harder to stop; a slap shot with high velocity, or a wrister with accuracy? I know we have former goalies lurking around so it would be cool to hear what they think.
I'm going to say it's situational. Depending on the player taking the shot, the time the goalie has to set for the shot, the angle of the shot, etc. Obviously, there's a combo of velicty and accuracy that needs to be met for either.Personally, I perfer to use a snap shot and rarely use a wrister or a slap shot.
What's harder to stop; a slap shot with high velocity, or a wrister with accuracy? I know we have former goalies lurking around so it would be cool to hear what they think.
A wrist shot or snap shot from the dots from a player with a quick release is just deadly. There are few goalies in the league who don't think they should stop an unscreened slap shot from the point from any player in the league. Ovechkin is sick because he hides his release and it's so quick that goalies just cant catch up...
A wrist shot or snap shot from the dots from a player with a quick release is just deadly. There are few goalies in the league who don't think they should stop an unscreened slap shot from the point from any player in the league. Ovechkin is sick because he hides his release and it's so quick that goalies just cant catch up...
Do you think the shot is better than guys like Bossy, Richard or even Brett Hull??
Do you think the shot is better than guys like Bossy, Richard or even Brett Hull??
It's kinda tough to compare.... Brett Hull was great at finding a spot and getting rid of the puck in a hurry when someone hit him with the pass. Ovi shoots it off the rush, so a completely different animal. Can't compare to Bossy or Richard, different era's of equipment. I have to say, I've been on the ice with Lindros, who had a wicked shot, and Ovechkin is in a different league..

If you were gay, which FCPer would you go after?Please describe your answer with reasoning.Thanks

If you were gay, which FCPer would you go after?Please describe your answer with reasoning.Thanks
Evelyn Ng. No explanation necessary.
Evelyn Ng.No explanation necessary.
hmm..Interesting..I dont think you got the jist of the question...Also I didnt think Evelyn posted on FCP..I think we should go with:If you were gay, which FCP Hockey forum regular would you go after?
hmm..Interesting..I dont think you got the jist of the question...Also I didnt think Evelyn posted on FCP..I think we should go with:If you were gay, which FCP Hockey forum regular would you go after?
Well, obviously you, serge.... after all, I've been fucking the shit out of you for two years on here now..... I'm a pretty loyal guy..

very good answer...Follow up comment:I thoroughly enjoyed your last poker dude column about the Monaco tourney..Good stuff..

very good answer...Follow up comment:I thoroughly enjoyed your last poker dude column about the Monaco tourney..Good stuff..
Thanks man... I had a good time there.... not an FCP good time, but a good time nonetheless
Well, obviously you, serge.... after all, I've been fucking the shit out of you for two years on here now..... I'm a pretty loyal guy..
I can not explain in words how wonderful this post is.
  • 4 weeks later...

Chris,Do you know where I could buy tickets to the draft? I just realized I'm going to be in Montreal that day but I can't seem to find where to buy them. Is it sold out?

Chris,Do you know where I could buy tickets to the draft? I just realized I'm going to be in Montreal that day but I can't seem to find where to buy them. Is it sold out?
From what I understand, they arent on sale to the public yet. They HAVE been released to Habs season ticket holders, so there are some available on Kajiiji and whatnot.....
  • 4 months later...