• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks guys! and its THREE future NHLers: I'm not counting myself out just yet. theres always a chance....

• 1 year later...

Congrats on your son, btw and hope you are getting some sleep. I actually do have a question. Can you tell me what you think of Perry Lefko? I have been asked to go on his internet radio show to discuss my monthly cardshow.

Congrats on your son, btw and hope you are getting some sleep. I actually do have a question. Can you tell me what you think of Perry Lefko? I have been asked to go on his internet radio show to discuss my monthly cardshow.

Thanks Wayne, new addition is great!

As for Perry, he's a decent guy. That radio show is Frank (the Fixer) D'Angelo's web-based sports station. It's pretty much a collection of guys that can't get work elsewhere. But I'm sure some people listen, and since it's costing you nothing, I would absolutely do it. Can't hurt at all....

Thanks Chris. Spoke to Perry and will be on the show on Thursday at 10:30. Now get some sleep

Congrats to Chris on the new addition..

Two Tessaro future NHLers on the horizon..

Congrats to Chris on the new addition..

Two Tessaro future NHLers on the horizon..

Thanks guys! and its THREE future NHLers: I'm not counting myself out just yet. theres always a chance....

• Like 2