• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks guys! and its THREE future NHLers: I'm not counting myself out just yet. theres always a chance....

This is going to be a joke..Team Chara is gonna dominate..Love Lupul's comment..."wouldnt want to be cheered in Ottawa anyway"

Lol @ last 2 posts. But this TSN made for tv crap stinks. I can't believe I'm still watching, it feels like the most awkward production of all time. Alyonka is either too nervous, or just not that good. Even duthie is bad.
I agree too. I can't believe I am watching this stuff.BTW, Alyonka is hot.
Alyonka will be mine later.Fairmont is Chateau Laurier... just $500/night.It's 4 blocks from here.
Pretend you are Russian...
Alyonka will be mine later.Fairmont is Chateau Laurier... just $500/night.It's 4 blocks from here.
I wanted to see Zach on TV screaming for Neal when he was picked.
Pretend you are Russian...
Nah, just tell her what a star you are on twitter Z, she'll be all yours. It's gonna be heartbreaking for you when she goes home with Neal. Though I'm not sure who you will be more jealous of.
Nah, just tell her what a star you are on twitter Z, she'll be all yours. It's gonna be heartbreaking for you when she goes home with Neal. Though I'm not sure who you will be more jealous of.
Im pretty sure she has hooked up with at least 5 of these guys...I know she is in love with Seguin..And pretty sure she dated Malkin
LOL
  • 3 weeks later...

Great show Chris I think you and Rob work very well together. I like how both of you guys have a laid back attitude and not yelling in the mic like most sports radio shows.Surprised Party Poker is the shows sponser and not stars. Their loss.

Great show Chris I think you and Rob work very well together. I like how both of you guys have a laid back attitude and not yelling in the mic like most sports radio shows.Surprised Party Poker is the shows sponser and not stars. Their loss.
Thank you sir, I hope it will continue to get better...
Heard the show tonight. Great listen especially when I was driving to pickup my wife from work.BTW, can I win the poker package in Montreal?
Sure you can. And thanks Wayne.... It's starting to come together!

Good luck with the show Chris, glad to hear your back on the airwaves.Listened to the first show on podcast while flying back home from the far east+now looking forward to finding #2. And in the spirit of this thread.....what happened with the Vegetarian diet? What did you notice, are you done?

Good luck with the show Chris, glad to hear your back on the airwaves.Listened to the first show on podcast while flying back home from the far east+now looking forward to finding #2. And in the spirit of this thread.....what happened with the Vegetarian diet? What did you notice, are you done?
Thanks Arp! The vegetarian diet went very well. I totally stuck to it, and went back for some blood work, and the doctor said my cholesterol levels were off the charts in a good way. As for the effects, I definitely lost some weight, and noticed a strength drop in the gym, but other than that I felt great. I also expanded my diet horizons and now eat more veggies than ever. I'm glad I did it. First steak after though, was f'in awesome!

I started Lent with the vow that i will eat like a vegetarian.Ive always wanted to try and not sure if I will make it till Easter, but we will see how it goes.The proper way to do is eat like a Vegan during Lent, but thats too Negreanu for me...Started today and already had to stop myself from having a piece of salami that was in the fridge.Im sure Ill make it..

What is the name of the podcast? I want to check it out.