Alfie said he'd pick Karlsson first, so it's just a matter of a coin flip there, I think.Not sure who Chara would pick. Still Timmy after the White House scandal? Probably. Seguin? Maybe Lupul makes him grab Kessel?

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks guys! and its THREE future NHLers: I'm not counting myself out just yet. theres always a chance....

Keep in mind that Chara NEVER had a bad thing to say about Kessel during his time with Boston. Him and Lupul may agree to pick Kessel with their first pick.Alfie - KarlssonChara - Kessel or Thomas

I doubt Chara picks Thomas with his first pick. With Alfie the clown already having Lundqvist, it wouldn't make sense for him to pick another goalie with his early picks, so Chara can let Thomas slide a couple rounds. I think Chara/Lupul pick Kessel.

Chris, do you know James Neal? Tell him to text me.
I dont. But they are staying at the Fairmont, and its funny because they never get to stay downtown, and apparently, no one knows where to go. They ARE looking for tour guides.... :club:
I dont. But they are staying at the Fairmont, and its funny because they never get to stay downtown, and apparently, no one knows where to go. They ARE looking for tour guides.... :club:
That's right around the corner from where Zach lives (The Market). GL, Zach! I hope you meat James Neal!
Damn I should have went this weekend.

Lol @ last 2 posts. But this TSN made for tv crap stinks. I can't believe I'm still watching, it feels like the most awkward production of all time. Alyonka is either too nervous, or just not that good. Even duthie is bad.