Part Three Of The Kimmel Damon Wars

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know, as I was laying in bed last night falling asleep after watching a little bit of the oscars, I started wondering about ben affleck and matt damon. they had come so far since they first won whatever they won at the oscars a bunch of years ago. were they still friends? did they still hang out and watch sports together? I hope they do. that would be nice.

i think they're still closeaffleck was hugely overexposed for a while and i think he made a conscious decision to back away from the media for a whiledamon somehow has run his career perfectly

Kimmel is starting to become my favorite late night show. Conan is still my #1, but I'll take Kimmel over Letterman and Leno.
HE was a rocky host at first, but now he's delightful. I don't think he's as good as Conan in his prime, but I think he may be better right now

lol you know there is no "war" right...Kimmel and Damon are actually really good friends, this is just a long running joke on the show where he messes with Matt Damon. Part 3 is the best though, haha cant mess with all those celeb cameos!

lol you know there is no "war" right...Kimmel and Damon are actually really good friends, this is just a long running joke on the show where he messes with Matt Damon. Part 3 is the best though, haha cant mess with all those celeb cameos!
really?? Damn i really thought kimmel was ****ing ben affleck just to get back at damon
All I know is that I'd really hate Matt Damon if he ran off with my girlfriend and they made a music video about it to rub it in my face. Kudos to Jimmy for being the bigger man about it, I'm not sure I could do that. He might have had it coming after all, with all the times he's had Matt clear his schedule and get all dressed up, just to sit in the dressing room like a fool when they run out of time. I'd probably be mad enough to make a run at Sarah Silverman after something like that too, just out of spite.

ok wow....yall are on some other stuff. Obviously everyone knows its a joke....not everyone knows they are really good friends. And the fact that OP said "war" makes it kind of look like they might not know Kimmel and Damon are good friends.

ok wow....yall are on some other stuff. Obviously everyone knows its a joke....not everyone knows they are really good friends. And the fact that OP said "war" makes it kind of look like they might not know Kimmel and Damon are good friends.
They're not, didn't you see the show where Matt Damon actually made it onstage? He was really, really mad. If you waited until the credits rolled, you could see him really yelling at Jimmy about how rude he was, it was a little scary to see a big name like Matt Damon just lose it like that. I'm sure you can find it on Youtube, if you look around. Watch the video, no one's that good of an actor, he was PISSED.
They're not, didn't you see the show where Matt Damon actually made it onstage? He was really, really mad. If you waited until the credits rolled, you could see him really yelling at Jimmy about how rude he was, it was a little scary to see a big name like Matt Damon just lose it like that. I'm sure you can find it on Youtube, if you look around. Watch the video, no one's that good of an actor, he was PISSED.
I've seen the video, the whole thing was a staged skit....it wasn't real, it was for pure entertainment and just part of the on going joke between them. lol they are in fact close friends and Kimmel makes fun of him all the time on his show, thats all it is. No real feud exists.
lol he wasn't seriously pissed
I've seen the video, the whole thing was a staged skit....it wasn't real, it was for pure entertainment and just part of the on going joke between them. lol they are in fact close friends and Kimmel makes fun of him all the time on his show, thats all it is. No real feud exists.
Then why did Matt steal his girlfriend if not for revenge? I think you're just confused by his display of acting prowess in The Legend of Bagger Vance, it was a one time thing, he's not that great on an every-movie basis. No way he could pull off being that upset if it was all fake. No way.
lol he wasn't seriously pissed
But he cursed *several* times...they had to bleep it out. Didn't you hear it? Why would he swear so much if he wasn't angry with Jimmy?