Flopped Trips, Raised Pot

1/2nl fr bodogfairly new to the table, I have about 200 in the cutoff, button has me covered.PreflopHero (6h3h), folds around to hero, raises to 7, btn calls, bb calls.Flop(6,6,K) offsuitbb leades for 6, hero raises to 25, btn calls, bb folds.Turn(Q)Hero checks, btn bets 45, hero?new to the table, no real reads. If anyone at the table recognzies me they probably know me as fairly lag. Besides folding preflop, any comments?

1/2nl fr bodogfairly new to the table, I have about 200 in the cutoff, button has me covered.PreflopHero (6h3h), folds around to hero, raises to 7, btn calls, bb calls.Flop(6,6,K) offsuitbb leades for 6, hero raises to 25, btn calls, bb folds.Turn(Q)Hero checks, btn bets 45, hero?new to the table, no real reads. If anyone at the table recognzies me they probably know me as fairly lag. Besides folding preflop, any comments?
why would you check the turn after check raising?
reread the post. No c/r on flop.
makes no difference as the donk bet/raise is very similar here.and to answer nate's question i would check to induce a bet and c/r. we have $165ish left and we pretty much want it all in by the river. i would either mini raise turn to like $105 and shove river or call behind and open shove river. i mean ur not considering folding right?
makes no difference as the donk bet/raise is very similar here.and to answer nate's question i would check to induce a bet and c/r. we have $165ish left and we pretty much want it all in by the river. i would either mini raise turn to like $105 and shove river or call behind and open shove river. i mean ur not considering folding right?
+1I certainly hope he's not thinking of folding.
no, i definitely wasn't considering folding. I shoved turn and he called with A6. Oh well, just making sure this was a cooler and not me being stupid. Trying to shake the rust off. Thanks guys.