Poker Room Addition

I have a poker room in my basement that is in the back corner of my house. It is the perfect place for a home game. Anyways as of right now I have my own poker table in there that me and my friend built from scratch and it is amazing. Then we thought we would brighten up the room with some sexy girl posters so there are a bunch in there. It has a tv, fan, etc. My new addition is the WSOP wall of champions. I put up a picture of all the champs since Dan Harrington in 1995. I stopped at Harrington because that was already a lot of pics plus not a lot fo my friends know the players that won before Harrington. I also want to ask what are some things you have in your poker room? What should I add to mine. Ive heard of people with big poker posters, poker poems on the door or a big list of rules on the wall. I really want to add more poker related things any good ideas? I was thinking of doing a big Ace of spades made out of old cards, it fits well since my 2 main passions are poker and card magic. Thnx in advance for ideas. O and here is a pic of the table we built. This isnt actually my table but it is the site we used to build it so it looks identical. Although we dont have cupholders cuz we couldnt find any. http://picasaweb.google.com/shawn.tetreaul...bleConstruction

I'd suggest a life size hologram of the Great Phil Hellmuth. Posters of the WSOP champions? The problem with that is that most are not very photogenic, do you really want to stare at Greg Raymer for hours of your life? Unless you include the dashing beautiful lump of a man, 1989 champion of the assorted pokers, Phil Hellmuth.

I think the room sounds great and the table looks awesome. Are ya going for a modern looking poker room or a retro (dogs playing poker pic, stained glass pendulum lights)

Hang on, are you saying there's a big picture of Robert Varkonyi on your wall?
Not a big one. They are all printed one page big off my comp. And all are black and white because cardplayer had a good black and white WSOp database.Also dogs playing poker poster is a must I think. Gotta find one.