So much talk about who is the best poker player is, are online pros better the live. I say the is no such thing as the best, the top player are the top player, it flows in streaks. Card run funny for all player, No
I accept.
Dang this guy has been a member since 05 and still isnt banned?
Nor has he figured out how to stay away from the new topic button and/or English.
So much talk about who is the best poker player is, are online pros better the live. I say the is no such thing as the best, the top player are the top player, it flows in streaks. Card run funny for all player, No
Ok, Fast Eddie...It is clear that the best player wears his name on his shirt or is really fat. See Minnesota Fats and Vincent, they both schooled you. One allowed you to slowly beat yourself, the other slammed you with a choreographed ass whopping of the balls, worthy of any Warren Zevon song. And you are not a "student of human moves," you are a degenerate Eddie! You got duped by a gay scientologist with fluffy hair, you need to put up the cue for good and start making salad dressing.
Ok, Fast Eddie...It is clear that the best player wears his name on his shirt or is really fat. See Minnesota Fats and Vincent, they both schooled you. One allowed you to slowly beat yourself, the other slammed you with a choreographed ass whopping of the balls, worthy of any Warren Zevon song. And you are not a "student of human moves," you are a degenerate Eddie! You got duped by a gay scientologist with fluffy hair, you need to put up the cue for good and start making salad dressing.
lol, very funny but I got the Tony
I am the best.