Texasholdem.com Launches Online Poker Room

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also something I noticed.... in your 'player admin' there's a spot that says "Charge up your rakeback!" as one of the categories. So that's a nice little way to tell.
where does it say that? I signed up for rakeback through you but haven't put money on yet. waiting for epassporte
where does it say that? I signed up for rakeback through you but haven't put money on yet. waiting for epassporte
When you first log in, it's one of the buttons at the bottom:Deposit Settings History PlayerAdmin SupportWill take a screenshot of itthsm4.jpg
If you go into my account and history. You should see your rakeback payments. It's done daily
True. He hasn't deposited yet, so there's no rakeback yet. I think I know the issue though.
True. He hasn't deposited yet, so there's no rakeback yet. I think I know the issue though.
I haven't either and it says I'm a rakeback player:rakebackwf6.jpg
How do you purchase Funstep coupons for the sit and go's with your play money?It says to go to player admin. but I don't see anywhere to do it on that page.Small potatoes (ok no potatoes) but it is a little frustating not being able to figure it out.Thanks.
I'd like to see the answer to this also. I still haven't figured out how to do that.
bump
contact support for this --- support@texasholdemcs.comedit for content: TexasHoldem.com is the #3,518th most visited site in Kyrgyzstan
contact support for this --- support@texasholdemcs.comedit for content: TexasHoldem.com is the #3,518th most visited site in Kyrgyzstan
Is that good or bad?
Id say promoting another card room doesnt really stick with DN's agreement with PS.
I was kinda curious about this as well. Other threads similar to this that are strictly to promote/benefit a poker room have been deleted, but this one remains bc the OP and creator of the site are popular posters. I just think it's a bit hypocritical, but I don't really care, TBH.
I was kinda curious about this as well. Other threads similar to this that are strictly to promote/benefit a poker room have been deleted, but this one remains bc the OP and creator of the site are popular posters. I just think it's a bit hypocritical, but I don't really care, TBH.
Don't worry, our leash is so short it's almost invisible. I might get get this post deleted for even saying this, lol.
Don't worry, our leash is so short it's almost invisible. I might get get this post deleted for even saying this, lol.
cardcore and Suited_Up were given a bit of rope but you shouldn't expect to see them post any longer in this thread.If you have a problem or a question that you want answered by them contact their support or send them a PM but don't expect to get an answer from them on the board as FCP is not the place for them to support players.If a new cardroom opened and players wanted to talk about it we wouldn't have any objections and that's why this thread is allowed to remain but the site itself and people connected to it have restrictions on them.

Is there anyone that can do a transfer from pokerstars to texasholdem? I just set up an account, but don't want to wait 2 weeks to get my check from stars. I'd really appreciate any help I can get.

Is there anyone that can do a transfer from pokerstars to texasholdem? I just set up an account, but don't want to wait 2 weeks to get my check from stars. I'd really appreciate any help I can get.
Quite a long line for this one, mate.:club: