Texasholdem.com Launches Online Poker Room

the laws down under strictly prohibit us from accepting AU customers for real money
I'll take your word on that, although you aren't based in Australia, so Australian Laws don't apply to you.Further to that every other poker site out there is available to Australians.If it were illegal for poker sites to have Australian players then i'm sure that Pokerstars wouldn't have an office based in Sydney.Oh well, let us know if you decide to accept Australians.Cheers, Naps
  • Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take your word on that, although you aren't based in Australia, so Australian Laws don't apply to you.Further to that every other poker site out there is available to Australians.If it were illegal for poker sites to have Australian players then i'm sure that Pokerstars wouldn't have an office based in Sydney.Oh well, let us know if you decide to accept Australians.Cheers, Naps
http://www.pokerscout.com/SiteDetail.aspx?...e&ab=336060
Whats the master plan to get players (read: fish) to the site...rather than just fcp/p5's/2+2'ers?
That would be me, I'll be spewing chips here as soon as find the time.
I must say, the 5 card draw is extremely fishy, for those who know how to play. You may have to start your own table, but goddamnnnnnn,..,,....!!
I haven't played 5 card draw in years. What's the general basic strategy?
I must say, the 5 card draw is extremely fishy, for those who know how to play. You may have to start your own table, but goddamnnnnnn,..,,....!!
I've been liking the NL as well. Plays a bit like a live game I would say.Much better than losing my ass at FTP and not getting paid off on any hands!
I haven't played 5 card draw in years. What's the general basic strategy?
Stay away from the draw with joker game. You can seriously stick to high pair, 2 pair, set and dominate. If you play PL, use position to your advantage.edit, and i'm completely pissed and it's still pretty weak. There is 1 guy who's always there who knows how to play the lower limits, stevepa or something or other. Other than that it's easy game.
How the Hell do you show only one card?
You have to have auto-muck off, and then when you're looking to fold, just click the card you want to show right above the fold button.
How the Hell do you show only one card?
LOL, ya know I haven't actually done it yet.I would imagine you click one of the cards, then click show.I may be wrong though.
You have to have auto-muck off, and then when you're looking to fold, just click the card you want to show right above the fold button.
I was half right. :club:

Having trouble making a deposit with Visa.First, what the hell is CVV2? I don't think I have seen that space on a Visa form. I thought that maybe it was that code on the back of the card, but then it didn't like the coupon code:THFIRST500unfortunately, we cannot fulfill your deposit request. You are not eligible for the coupon code enteredIdeas?Edit: The coupon code thing got ninja solved by Suited_Up. He says he did something, but I think it was just to protect my fragile ego and I was typing like a man wearing boxing gloves.

Having trouble making a deposit with Visa.First, what the hell is CVV2? I don't think I have seen that space on a Visa form. I thought that maybe it was that code on the back of the card, but then it didn't like the coupon code:THFIRST500unfortunately, we cannot fulfill your deposit request. You are not eligible for the coupon code enteredIdeas?
On the back of your Visa, there will be a 3 digit number typed in. THAT is your CVV2
On the back of your Visa, there will be a 3 digit number typed in. THAT is your CVV2
Ok, that makes sense. That would be why it let me move on to get the error message about the bonus code. Thanks for that (this bonus thanks can be yours if you tell me what that CVV2 stands for :club: )Any ideas about the bonus code error? I am an old guy, so maybe my eyes were not seeing right, but it's THFIRST500 right? No E, all letters until 500?Edit: This is all ok now. Thanks :D
Ok, that makes sense. That would be why it let me move on to get the error message about the bonus code. Thanks for that (this bonus thanks can be yours if you tell me what that CVV2 stands for :club: )Any ideas about the bonus code error? I am an old guy, so maybe my eyes were not seeing right, but it's THFIRST500 right? No E, all letters until 500?Edit: This is all ok now. Thanks :D
Card Verification Value 2
Suited Up sorry I think I sent you two PM's I checked my sent messages but its not showing that i have sent anything. Let me know if you got them
Lol... It's all good... I just got one.
Is there any need to confirm that I got rakeback set up or can I just assume I did since I sent you an email?
everyone who got in touch with kurt has had rakeback added immediately, you're all set
Is there any need to confirm that I got rakeback set up or can I just assume I did since I sent you an email?
Also something I noticed.... in your 'player admin' there's a spot that says "Charge up your rakeback!" as one of the categories. So that's a nice little way to tell.

How do you purchase Funstep coupons for the sit and go's with your play money?It says to go to player admin. but I don't see anywhere to do it on that page.Small potatoes (ok no potatoes) but it is a little frustating not being able to figure it out.Thanks.