Texasholdem.com Launches Online Poker Room

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone could exchange $100 on PokerStars for $100 on TexasHoldem, I'd greatly appreciate it.PM me if you can.Thanks a lot.

Do you lose your first deposit bonus if the first amount of money you get into your Texasholdem account is from a transfer?
As long as you haven't made a first deposit, your deposit bonus is still available when you do decide to deposit.You don't get a bonus from transfers, though.
the all in button needs to be only on the bottom option becouse i keep misclicking it couse its right beside the bet button /
this is getting fixed
I wouldn't mind trying this out as well. Anybody willing to do a $50 transfer for stars mobney, please pm me.
FYI for everyone looking for transfers, Visa works for just about everyone.
for anyone thats played...can you tell me how to get the HH's into pokertracker....its not workin out for me over here right now
its not supported yet i think.

Can you promise this won't happen LFTDealt to 20TN40 [Ah Ad]Burki_Bet: folds luckyfifteen: folds toestepper: folds bfisch: folds tetsujin28: raises 1285 to 1435 and is all-inDeedles7: folds 20TN40: calls 1190 and is all-injrdogan: folds *** FLOP *** [6c 8s 5d]*** TURN *** [6c 8s 5d] [Qh]*** RIVER *** [6c 8s 5d Qh] [2d]*** SHOW DOWN ***20TN40: shows [Ah Ad] (a pair of Aces)tetsujin28: shows [2h 2s] (three of a kind, Deuces)tetsujin28 collected 2680 from pot

Can you promise this won't happen LFTDealt to 20TN40 [Ah Ad]Burki_Bet: folds luckyfifteen: folds toestepper: folds bfisch: folds tetsujin28: raises 1285 to 1435 and is all-inDeedles7: folds 20TN40: calls 1190 and is all-injrdogan: folds *** FLOP *** [6c 8s 5d]*** TURN *** [6c 8s 5d] [Qh]*** RIVER *** [6c 8s 5d Qh] [2d]*** SHOW DOWN ***20TN40: shows [Ah Ad] (a pair of Aces)tetsujin28: shows [2h 2s] (three of a kind, Deuces)tetsujin28 collected 2680 from pot
<3

Could someone please tell me how to add Rakeback to my existing account (CitizenErased). I e-mailed Suited_Up about 15 hours ago, but am yet to get a reply...

Could someone please tell me how to add Rakeback to my existing account (CitizenErased). I e-mailed Suited_Up about 15 hours ago, but am yet to get a reply...
You're on there, just didn't reply to everyone.

Can anyone trade $50 to the site in exchange for Stars money? That'd be a extremely appreciated :)Kinda need it to get started on there as I can't really afford to deposit, and would prefer to maximise the bonus.

Everyone who responded to Suited_Up with an existing account has had rakeback added to their accounts. Go nuts :club:

pm'd suited up for rb info..I think itd be cool if, outside of normal mixed games (horse)Itd be interesting to have likePot Limit omaha, NLHE, and then maybe some form of draw game

DEPOSIT BONUSThe deposit bonus is active. It is THFIRST500The bonus is 100% up to $500
so THEFIRST500 doesn't work for rakeback installers?
Just got the code wrong. It does work w/ rakeback too.
so THEFIRST500 doesn't work for rakeback installers?
it's THFIRST500, no E.
Any update on adding Epassport? Just DYING to lose money on another poker site
This is coming, but it's a little bit tougher to do than just adding a link in the cashier :club:
FYI, there's a PL Badugi freeroll starting at 4:15 et. Could be fun.
First time I've ever played Badugi. Started with 1500 players. Currently 64/140. Fun game.Booo. 91st. Still a fun game though.