Texasholdem.com Launches Online Poker Room

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have badugi? im totally there, i was crushing it on doyles room before they kicked US players off. I didnt read the rest of the thread, what do i have to do to get rakeback?

they have badugi? im totally there, i was crushing it on doyles room before they kicked US players off. I didnt read the rest of the thread, what do i have to do to get rakeback?
There's no rakeback yet, but soon. And you can get it with existing accounts, so don't worry about that.You can get a 100% first deposit bonus up to 500 using code "THFIRST500"
There's no rakeback yet, but soon. And you can get it with existing accounts, so don't worry about that.You can get a 100% first deposit bonus up to 500 using code "THFIRST500"
awesome, i'll make an account later and do a transfer or something, and drunk badugiing will be had tonight
lol, this got fixed in 10 minutes, thank god for soft launches ;Pas far as rakeback goes for everyone, we're not doing anything until monday but I'm going to make sure that all FCPers will get the maximum amount allowed. Rakeback *CAN* be added to existing accounts, so don't worry about signing up and testing it out. Short answer, rakeback will be offered, and yes, you can get it. It will be around 35% IIRC.Also -- for anyone signing up and trying out the software, if you find ANY bugs or anything that looks weird, please don't hesitate to contact me about it!We've got a ton of amazing things planned for this room and we're open to any and all suggestions.
Just a few minor requests/suggestions:1. How about a special feature on my account where I can see everyone's hole cards like they could on Absolute? 2. I would appreciate the ability to activate the doom switch against my opponent(s) when I'm in a hand?Ok that is all for now.

TexasHoldem.com just launched their rakeback and you can get it at http://www.rakerobber.comIt's actually Kurt's site, and he's the only one offering rakeback for them right now.It's 30% starting out and can go up to 50% depending on how many comp points you earn. (FPPs)For people who already have an account, you can email Kurt and he will put a list together and get everyone added.Email him at Suited_Up@hotmail.com

WEEEEEEEEEE! Enjoy guys. The site seems awesome so far, and every time I see something of note to change or add, it seems like Seth is already in the process of getting it fixed or added.I supposed you could also just reply in the thread if you have an account already, but it'll be much easier to track if I have it all in my email.

just signed up to the site thru suited's RB site....a few questions before i actually deposit...(sorry if they're already somewhere in this thread)At what rate does the deposit bonus clear? -----Edit: Nv'm this one, found it in the FAQAre hand history's compatable with poker tracker?Whats the master plan to get players (read: fish) to the site...rather than just fcp/p5's/2+2'ers?

Whats the master plan to get players (read: fish) to the site...rather than just fcp/p5's/2+2'ers?
Carbon Poker is also on the Merge network and I have seen some ads for Carbon in National publications so the traffic should increase. Also seems to be pretty darn fishy.http://www.sitandgoplanet.com/rooms/roomre...dog_Carbon.htmlan excerpt...Carbon Poker: This site offer No-Limit Holdem games from 2c / 4c up to $25 / $50 with the $1 / $2 and below being the busiest. Percentage of players per flop are very large – as are the average pot sizes. A snapshot of the tables (taking out the extremes of both high and low) reveals % to flop at 46% to 54% and average pot size at 50c / $1 to be around $17 – now that is fishy!

cpl small things that make it hard to multi table , when u minimize the tbles its hard to see chip stacks and cards /the name is to close to the player chip counts and the player chip counts are too small /the all in button needs to be only on the bottom option becouse i keep misclicking it couse its right beside the bet button /if i see any more ill post

I signed up just to give it a lookie see, and itturns out Australians are not accepted? wtf?
Australians not allowed? ...
i dont get why australians cant play...
Any chance of an answer on this? Have downloaded the software too and wanna deposit :club:
Any chance of an answer on this? Have downloaded the software too and wanna deposit :club:
the laws down under strictly prohibit us from accepting AU customers for real money